27th December 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Which college is a recognised college for IPS?

Hi i'm umananda basumatary and i hav a some question about IPS because my aim is to be IPS and so plz giv the right answer which is the recognised college for IPS

31st December 2011, 08:32 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college is a recognised college for IPS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i'm umananda basumatary and i hav a some question about IPS because my aim is to be IPS and so plz giv the right answer which is the recognised college for IPS
It good to know that you are very serious about the preparation for the Indian Police Service, I would like to let you know that there is no such college which imparts training for the same.
As you know that to join IPS, you will need to crack civil service exam, conducted by union public service commission, there are coaching centres which offers training for the the same but as far as recognized college for IPS is concerned, there are no such colleges in India.
Therefore, in order to prepare for the exam, you will have to join good coaching centres in your city or state, having good reputation and excellent record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?