6th January 2012, 11:46 PM
aroma namdeo

How to prepare myself the interview? What kind of job would be good after passing graduation?

sir I m doing my graduation 3rd year I m from MP.I WANT TO GO FOR JOB.HW SHOULD I PREPARE MYSELF FOR AN INTERVIEW ... WHICH SORT OF JOB SHOULD B GOOD .....N IN WHICH AREA HELP ME OUT SIR....

30th March 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare myself the interview? What kind of job would be good after passing graduation?

will there be accounts in mba banking and insurance(specialization)? is it easy to science students?
24th November 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare myself the interview? What kind of job would be good after passing graduation?

Sir,
I want to know how can we are prepare for Computer Science Teacher Interview. Please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of Job Opportunities for me in Government sector with a GATE score of 40.33? How to apply for these Job Opportunities? 8 10th February 2015 07:48 PM
Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government? 21 29th August 2013 07:42 PM
What are the opportunities for higher studies after B.Pharmacy? What about the job opportunities? 6 27th July 2013 04:21 PM
Opportunities available for me after doing BSc Hotel Management from a government college? Job opportunities in government sector after completing this course? 3 19th July 2012 12:09 PM
Opportunities available for doing BSc in Hotel Management from Government College? Any government job opportunities? 2 22nd May 2012 08:39 PM