27th July 2012, 05:58 PM
achalla

How to prepare for NET exam in Sociology? Books to be referred for preparation?

i want to prepare for net exam in sociology,sugest me which books are best for preparation.

3rd February 2013, 06:01 PM
mariammathen

Default Re: How to prepare for NET exam in Sociology? Books to be referred for preparation?

for Net exam preparation you can use your PG books according to the net exam syllabus and according to my experience you can use Upkar Publications book. Syllabus is available in the Ugc's site.
ALL THE BEST
24th March 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NET exam in Sociology? Books to be referred for preparation?

please suggest me the authentic book for gender studies in sociology
27th November 2013, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

which are the best books for ugc net of sociology
14th July 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

which book is better for ugc net exam for sociology in hindi medium comparatively - himanshu kumar singh (trueman publisher) or ramjilal yadav(ramesh publishing house)
7th July 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What exams can i give i have graduated from sociology.and what is carer in sociology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?