4th March 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for NET exam without coaching? I have done my MBA in HR

i have done my MBA in HR and want to ppepare for NET without coaching but how?

4th June 2012, 10:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NET exam without coaching? I have done my MBA in HR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done my MBA in HR and want to ppepare for NET without coaching but how?
You can also Prepared for NET Examination by own, there is no need for coaching, all the necessary material for this examination is available in the official website. So you can easily download the material from the website and keep practice yourself.

Firstly, I suggest you to complete the syllabus of NET Examination. Please prepared for this examination as per the syllabus.

When your syllabus is complete you can try to solved previous year NET Papers. You can download the previous year papers directly from the official website.

For this year onward's NET Examination pattern was also changed. Now all 3 papers of NET is Objective. No descriptive paper will be there and no negative marking.

All 3 papers of NET will be held in same day in 2 session. There are 2 papers in 1st session and 1 paper in last session.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation only. The syllabus of NET Examination is available online.

So, please prepared well for NET Examination well the examination is going to be conducted soon in this month, If you have already applied for this examination, then you have a less time. If you have applied for this examination, then please prepared for this examination from now onward's. For more details please check official website.

http://ugcnetonline.in
5th June 2012, 01:12 AM
mnbgvs

Default Re: How to prepare for NET exam without coaching? I have done my MBA in HR

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year. The examination is Conducted in June and December Every year.

For this year June NET Examination Notification was already Published and the last date of apply for this examination was already over. The examination will be held soon on 24/June/2012.

If you have already filled the NET Application form, then please prepared well for this examination as per the new pattern.

From June 2012, all 3 papers of NET Examination will be Objective, No descriptive paper will be there and no negative marking in the examination. I have also attached the syllabus, please check the syllabus and prepared well for this examination accordingly.

Paper Pattern :

~~ Paper I : 60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted : 50x2 = 100 - 1¼ Hours (09.30 a.m. to 10.45 a.m.)

~~ Paper II : 50 questions all of which are compulsory : 50x2 = 100 - 1¼ Hours (10.45 a.m. to 12.00 Noon.)

~~ Paper III : 75 questions all of which are compulsory : 75x2 = 150 - 2½ Hours (01.30 p.m. to 04.00 p.m.).

Please prepared well for NET as per the latest pattern and for more details check official website.

http://ugcnetonline.in
13th August 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

May I know where the classes are held for Net/Set in HR in pune
11th June 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Can you let me know a good coaching institute in Pune. I have done MBA in HR.
6th April 2015, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

I have done my MBA in Hr specialization??can u please suggest me the best coaching institute in pune ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?