1st June 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for UGC Net for Ph.D without any coaching?

Hello Sir/Mam,

How can I apply and prepare in UGC net or other exam in Ph.D course without any coaching? Is it possible to prepare without coaching? Can you please provide me the details and the tips which I need to follow up for the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  2. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  3. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  5. Best coaching centre in Delhi for UGC NET commerce paper? How to prepare from home? Is it necessary to go to a coaching center to clear NET exam?
  6. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  8. How can I prepare for CSIR-UGC-NET? Coaching class for preparation?
  9. List of Coaching Centers to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science?
  10. List of Coaching Centers to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science?
  11. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  12. How to prepare for UGC NET Exam for Management? Which Books to prepare for this?
  13. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam for the year 2012? Where can I join to get Coaching for this Exam?
  14. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information, syllabus and notification of UGC-NET(Political Science)? List of coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad?
  16. Information about classroom coaching for CSIR NET Mathematics?
  17. List of Coaching Institutes to prepare for UGC NET Exam?
  18. Is a Delhi best place for UGC NET coaching?
1st June 2015, 04:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for UGC Net for Ph.D without any coaching?

There are many people who don't have access to coaching centers prepare on their own. There is no guarantee that 100% of the coaching center students clear the NET. Also, same is with students who prepare through self study. There are many people who have cracked NET with their own preparation and you can definitely do it if you have good study material with proper time table.

These days there are online mock tests too for preparation and also recorded classroom videos are also available for different subjects which can help you to clear your doubts. So, it is all up to you and you determination to succeed in this exam.
22nd March 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for UGC Net for Ph.D without any coaching?

HI, Instead for going coaching or classroom program you can opt the Online Eduction. If you talk about India there are many platforms who provides the E-learning courses like Lynda.com, EDUNCLE.com shiksha.com
Many friends of mine also taken online study material for self study. You can take Eduncle.com study material for UGC-NET Exam and Preparations.
Eduncle guides the candidates for their better results and preoparation tips.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?