17th February 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for NET examination in Public Administration?

hiii sir i want to face NET exam in public administration so please tell me,,, what publication books should i prepair,,,,?? Nd what will be the pattern of exam,,,?? Please answer me on my email id and my email adress is ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Guidance to prepare for Civil Services Examination with Public Administration and Psychology subjects?
  2. Best study material for Pub Admission for CS mains?
  3. When to submit the application forms for NET Exam in Public Administration?
  4. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Public Policy (EPA-06) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. VMOU B.A in Public Administration Administrative Theory (EPA-01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. NET Public Administration (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What is the date of sale of examination form for NET exam?
  8. NET Public Administration (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Whether NET qualification is necessary for Ph.D. in Public Administration or not?
  10. Public Administration graduate from IGNOU is eligible for IPS examination?
  11. How to take Public Administration and Anthropology as my optionals?
  12. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Indian Administration (EPA-02) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration State, Society and Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Development Administration (EPA-03) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Books for preparation of Punjab PCS 2015 exam?
  17. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Public Systems Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Can I appear in NET Public Administration if done MA in Political Science? -- [New]
26th April 2012, 11:23 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NET examination in Public Administration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiii sir i want to face NET exam in public administration so please tell me,,, what publication books should i prepair,,,,?? Nd what will be the pattern of exam,,,?? Please answer me on my email id and my email adress is ([email protected])

Books for NET Exam :-
------------------------

UGC-Net Set Public Administration Exam Guide
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-delhi
Price: Rs. 410

Modern UGC NET/SLET: Public Administration
by A Team Of Experts
Publisher: Anmol Publisher
Price: Rs. 275

UGC NET/SLET Public Administration
by Sajit Kumar
Publisher: Danika/ Trueman Publishing Company
Price: Rs. 475

Ugc Net Public Administration Previous Paper Solved
by R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publication
Price: Rs. 170

UGC NET/SLET-Public Administration
by G K P
Publisher: g. k. publications pvt. ltd
Price: Rs. 350

Exam Pattern :-
-----------------

Syllabus for NET Exam :-
-------------------------
  • Theory of Public Administration
  • Comparative Public Administration
  • Development Administration
  • Indian Administration
  • Research Methodology
  • Social and Economic Administration
  • Local Government - Rural and Urban

More details , Visit the official website :- Click here !!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET Public Administration.pdf(1,013.2 KB, 929 views)
File Type: pdf NET Exam bank_challan.pdf(420.3 KB, 204 views)
28th November 2012, 07:23 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
Well for approaching NET the best thing that you can do in the very beginning is to go for the books having the test questions. Whether it is solved or unsolved that does not matter. You need the questions and when you try to solve it, you ultimately learn the subject. So in that case book by R.Gupta can be the best one for you.
Now you need some books that refer to the topic itself. So in that case few books like Financial Administration in India by M.J.K. Thavaraj or New Horizons of Public Administration by Mohit Bhattacharya or Public Administration by A.R. Tyagi or all the three will be helpful. Please go through the books first and then make your decision as which ones to buy.
26th December 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

since public administration is not included in the slet exam, in which subject shall I be able to appear the same exam
please response me at [email protected]
26th December 2012, 10:05 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: How to prepare for NET examination in Public Administration?

Hi,

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

The University Grants Commission announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for
Lectureship only or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship.

Books for NET :

Ugc Net Public Administration Previous Paper Solved
by R. Gupta

UGC NET/SLET-Public Administration
by G K P

UGC-Net Set Public Administration Exam Guide
by R. Gupta's

Modern UGC NET/SLET: Public Administration
by A Team Of Experts

UGC NET/SLET Public Administration
by Sajit Kumar

Syllabus for NET Exam :-

Development Administration
Indian Administration

Research Methodology
Theory of Public Administration

Comparative Public Administration
Social and Economic Administration

Local Government - Rural and Urban

Cool....
6th August 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I wanted to ask that after clearing net or jrf in public administration what are the job possibilities as public administration as a subject is offered rarely by any university in north India...you can reply me on my email is [email protected]
10th September 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE NET IN MANAGEMENT . PG IN MCOM CO-OPERATIVE MANAGEMENT .CAN I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY COMMERCE LECTURER POST ? PLEASE REPLY
RAHUL , KERALA
5th December 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I have M.A Public Administration (Distance Mode) from Annamalai University in Tamil Nadu. Is this distance mode course is eligible for net exam?
I pursed through proper channel 10th, 2(Hsc), BA (Public Administration) and M.A Public Administration, even though the BA and MA only Distance mode.
What is the salary for the NET posting ?
i am waiting for your reply, ([email protected])
Vetrivelan,
3rd February 2017, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam suggest best books for paper 1 &2 for public administration and any other tricks to cracking net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?