23rd November 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for SI Entrance Exam?

how to prepare si entrance exam
reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for railway entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  2. How many total seats are there for MBBS in UP?
  3. How can I prepare for PG course entrance exam?
  4. How can I prepare for D.Ed entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  5. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  6. How should I prepare for EDCET entrance exam?
  7. How to study to prepare for DU entrance exam in Anthropology?
  8. How to prepare for M.Com entrance exam for admission into Nagarjuna University? What is the exam paper pattern?
  9. Which entrance exam to answer to do B.Ed in Mumbai? How to prepare for the exam?
  10. How can I prepare for B.A Journalism entrance exam of Delhi University
  11. How to prepare for entrance exam for M.A in English?
  12. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  13. How to Prepare for B.Ed Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of B.Stat entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam? Last 5 years question papers? Is there any coaching institute for the entrance exam in Bangalore?
  15. Which are the top universities that I can get after scoring 78.96% in diploma E&TC? How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  16. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission for M.Com course in Nagarjuna University? What is M.Com entrance exam pattern? Question papers of M.Com last 4 years?
  17. Which Books to prepare for AFCAT Entrance Exam?
  18. Do i need to undergo any training after High School for joining NDA? -- [New]
23rd November 2011, 03:53 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: How to prepare for SI Entrance Exam?

Hi,
to become an SI you need to concentrate on your written exam aswellas your phase 1 and phase 2 exam.
for you need to be physically and mentally strong. to clear your phase 1&2 test i.e 5kms, 100mts,800mts, long jump, high jump, shot put you need to practice daily.
daily you need to practice 2 sessions(morning and evening) in the grond. you need to do jogging and exercise by this you will get strength to run 5km race. you should practice daily. by this you will clear the phase 1 & 2 exams.
after that you will have english and telugu exams which are qualifying tests. for this you should have good knowledge in both the languages. to qualify in this test you need tounderstand and use the language but you cant muggit up.
after this you will have paper 1 which will test your arithematic and logical skills. for this you better prepare "Quantitative Approach" By RS Aggarwal.
then paper 2 will deal with general knowledge, science and technology and about india and AP. for this you need to know about the day today activities and growths. for this you need to read daily news paper and regarding India and ap read NCERT class 6 to 12 text books.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?