14th February 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for SLET in Chennai?

I am a teacher and have two children. I want to appear for SLET in Chennai. What is the detailed procedure to apply for it? Also, tell me the best books for learning sociology and to crack the exam. Also, the best coaching classes for SLET with fee structure. MAJITHA.

15th February 2017, 10:12 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for SLET in Chennai?

The Candidates who have obtained their Master degree with minimum of 55% marks in case of general candidate and for reserved candidates the minimum marks required is 50% and there is no age limit to seat for this exam. those who are interested can apply online.
16th February 2017, 03:30 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for SLET in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a teacher and have two children. I want to appear for SLET in Chennai. What is the detailed procedure to apply for it? Also, tell me the best books for learning sociology and to crack the exam. Also, the best coaching classes for SLET with fee structure. MAJITHA.
Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks for general category and 50% marks for BC/MBC/SC/ST in Master Degree or equivalent examination from a college/university recognized by UGC New Delhi in subjects like Sciences, Humanities, Languages, Social Sciences, Electronic Sciences, Computer Science & Applications etc. are eligible for the TNSET 2017. There is no age limit for applying TNSET 2017.

Candidates who have qualified TNSET 2017 will be appointed as Assistant Professors of concerned Colleges/Universities/Institutions (Government/Government Aided/Private) of Tamil Nadu State.

The Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) 2017 will be held on 23-04-2017. The candidates can apply online for the TNSET. The last date for applying online is 12-03-2017. The notification for the examination is available in the website link given here Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?