29th December 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for UPSC exam while studying in 2nd year of Medical course? Which subject should I choose for it? Is there any online coaching for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 2nd year of medical course and interested to give UPSC exam. How to prepare for it? Which subject should I choose for it? Is there any online coaching for it?

30th December 2016, 08:37 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC exam while studying in 2nd year of Medical course? Which subject should I choose for it? Is there any online coaching for it?

You can prepare for the UPSC exam by following my suggestion as under
> You need to give minimum 4 hours every day a part from medical studies for preparation.
> Study English language, Hindi Grammar, History and political science, Reasoning ability, Quantitative aptitude . All mentioned books of Arihant publication is there in market which you can prefer for the preparation.
> Do not rely on online coaching as there is no such proper online based coaching for preparation.If you want you can go to Mahendra coaching where you will get proper guidelines.
30th December 2016, 09:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC exam while studying in 2nd year of Medical course? Which subject should I choose for it? Is there any online coaching for it?

1. UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. UPSC conducts many competitive entrance exam like CDS exam, NDA exam, Civil Services exam, Indian Forest services exam, CAPF exam etc.

2. If you want to prepare for Civil Services examination then you should read NCERT and NIOS books of social science subjects like Economics, Political science, History, Geography etc.

3. You can select your bachelor's degree subject as optional subject. Vision IAS academy, Byju classes offers online coaching for this exam preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?