24th February 2012, 10:22 AM
k4kamlesh

How to prepare well for Technical section for IBPS Exam for the position of IT Officer?

i am going to appear in ibps so(it officer) paper. how can i prepare well for the technical section.

2nd March 2012, 06:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare well for Technical section for IBPS Exam for the position of IT Officer?

It is important to plan in advance the strategies to be followed for preparing for the IBPS exam. You should have basic knowledge in the particular subject area. The questions will generally be covering those areas which you have studied during your graduate and post graduate studies. You can refer previous year question paper and books which will help you in getting a good idea regarding the type and the pattern of the questions. You can carry out your preparations on the basis of that. Time management is also an important aspect which needs to be focused.
11th February 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare well for Technical section for IBPS Exam for the position of IT Officer?

plz suggest me the book for preparation of ibps technical officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?