11th July 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue B.Ed degree in Parallel via correspondence after doing MSc Biotechnology?

myself neetu ,I am doing M.Sc.(biotechnology)as regular student and want to persue b.ed. degree in parallel via correspondence.i want to know whether degree thus obtain through distance education is applicable for government job or not.If yes then please advise me the distance university which can fulfill my above said wish.thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?
  2. Can a student with M.Sc degree Chemistry eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  3. Is it possible to do a government job and also do a degree in parallel?
  4. How to pursue MSc Ph.d integrated degree from IISC?
  5. How to pursue Ph.d Program through correspondence? I have done M.A B.Ed
  6. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  7. Duration of B.Ed correspondence course? Is there any LE for MSc holders?
  8. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  9. How to do management course after MCA?
  10. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS?
  11. What degree to pursue for research in Biotechnology? Expected salary? Is it better to do M.Sc or M.Tech?
  12. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  13. List of universities offering M.Phil Biotechnology through correspondence?
  14. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  15. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  16. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Whether pursuing M.Sc through correspondence is valuable for B.Sc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) student?
  18. Eligibility for doing PhD in Agriculture Biotechnology? -- [New]
14th January 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue B.Ed degree in Parallel via correspondence after doing MSc Biotechnology?

l am in last year of BE(Electronics and

telecommunications) .I want to study M.Sc .Which

subject is better for me ELECTRONICS or MATHS as

carrier opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?