1st July 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

How to pursue career as a Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope and which are the colleges?

i am a 3rd year BDS student...i want to pursue my career as an forensic odontologist may i plz know the scope,colleges and the entrance exam for this field in India?
-Apurva Nikte

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?
  2. Which branch should I choose in MDS to become a Forensic Odontologist? Eligibility to study MDS course?
  3. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  4. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  6. Colleges which provide Forensic Dentistry course? What is the scope in it?
  7. Is M.Sc Psychology better after B.Sc Forensic?
  8. How to pursue forensic science while studying B.Tech Bioinformatics
  9. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  11. Scope of forensic science in India and abroad -- [New]
  12. Procedure to pursue Forensic course? List of good colleges offering this course? Scope for this course in India?
  13. Is there any scope in forensic science these days?
  14. Colleges in India who offer Forensic Odontology Course? Is there any scope in this field?
  15. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
  16. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  17. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  18. How should I pursue M.A masters in forensic science? Names of the colleges in US and Europe that offer such programs?
25th April 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue career as a Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope and which are the colleges?

HI

I am raju from guntur i had complited BSC MLT now i have to interstst to join the Forensic plz suggest my no:09666286346
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?