22nd July 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue higher studies on food technology? Which are the colleges offering the same in India and UK? How to get admission in UK?

Sir,I would like to pursue my higher studies on FOOD TECHNOLOGY .please tell me some colleges that offer the same in INDIA and UK.also tell me how to get admissions in uk ,which entrance test should i write for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering Post Graduation in Food Technology?
  2. How to pursue higher studies in Forensic Sciences after BE (Bio Technology)?
  3. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  4. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  5. How may I do my masters degree after B.Tech from abroad? Which is better among M.Tech and MBA?
  6. Colleges for M.Tech in food technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. GATE is mandatory to study M.Tech? How Foreign studies of M.E. is different from Indian studies?
  8. Top colleges offering M.Tech good technology in India?
  9. Colleges providing Diploma in Food Technology through distance mode?
  10. Which courses can I do abroad after passing CBSE 10th?
  11. Names of the universities providing higher studies in dairy technology and food industry courses in New Zealand or Australia?
  12. Procedure for admission in PhD(Food Technology)? Colleges offering this course?
  13. List of top universities in USA offering BS? I want to pursue a degree in food technology
  14. Study Abroad for a candidate who has backlogs in Diploma in CSE?
  15. How to pursue a degree in food technology? List of top universities in USA offering BS Food Technology
  16. Is there any universities or research centres offering PhD in Food Technology? -- [New]
  17. Which entrance exam to appear to pursue M.E course? Branches available in M.E course? Colleges offering this course?
  18. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?