22nd February 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?

After completing diploma in automobile engineering and B.tech and there is any thing to do more to get very good salary? Kindly provide me the complete information of the course which would help me to decide on which to do next. If there is no course then can I opt for the job now?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  2. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  3. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  4. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  5. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course? -- [New]
  6. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  7. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  8. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  9. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  10. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What shall I do after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  13. What should I do to become an Astronaut after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  15. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  17. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  18. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
23rd February 2015, 05:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?

Yes, you can definitely pursue higher studies in the field of automobile engineering after your B.Tech course to avail better job opportunities and higher salaried jobs. You can pursue MS or M.Tech course. It will be better for your career if you can pursue your higher studies, i.e, MS course in abroad especially countries like Germany, USA, UK, etc. where there is huge scope of automobile engineers unlike India. You need to appear for GRE and TOEFL/IELTS to get admission in foreign institutes. You can also opt for MBA course and on completion of it you can get high salaried jobs. You can also opt for jobs and gain some work experience and then later pursue your higher studies.
14th June 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?

I have completed ma diploma in automobile engineering course and i have an single paper arear so what i can do after this i need a suggestion
19th October 2020, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I completed in diploma automobile engineering higher education B.Tech civil engineering equivalent in public service?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?