14th December 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Study Abroad for a candidate who has backlogs in Diploma in CSE?

Hello
I have completed diploma in cse,
but i have backlogs plz help me.
In what way i can study in foreign?
Is their any option to study further by having backs in foriegn?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I go to abroad to do B.Tech after completing my diploma in CSE?
  2. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  3. What should I do to continue my studies from Abroad after Diploma in CSE?
  4. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  5. Which are the certificate courses that can be undertaken while doing B.E CSE? How will they help me in my studies? Tests for which I have to prepare for doing MS in abroad?
  6. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  7. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad?
  9. Which are the courses I can do abroad after completing B.Tech CSE? What is the eligibility criteria for the course?
  10. Which course is having better career scope in Abroad between CSE and EEE?
  11. What are the chances that I can study in Abroad as per my academic record?
  12. Which are the courses favourable to study in Australia or USA for B.Tech(CSE) and MBA(HR & Marketing) candidate?
  13. How to do MS in abroad after doing B.E CSE in Tamilnadu?
  14. Am I eligible for IBPS Exam being a candidate having 2 backlogs in 8th semester of CSE?
  15. Will I be able to go abroad for masters studies in USA after clearing the backlogs?
  16. Is there a problem to do higher studies in Abroad after doing B.Tech in Biotech with Backlogs
  17. What should be my marks in UG to study Master of Science in Abroad?
  18. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
26th December 2014, 01:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study Abroad for a candidate who has backlogs in Diploma in CSE?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot pursue higher studies abroad or in India. This is because you have backlogs in your diploma course which means that you have not qualified the diploma course. Hence your first aim should be to clear the backlogs as soon as possible and then only you can go for higher studies abroad or in India. For abroad, you need to give entrance exams- SAT and TOEFL/IELTS to get admission in the foreign institutes in order to pursue undergraduate courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?