13th November 2011, 11:59 PM

How to pursue M.Phil from correspondence? I have done M.A in Sociology

i have done my MA in sociology from university of jammu and now i want to pursuiv my m.phil from correspondance due to financial problem and many more..can u suggest me that is it fine for my carrier or not?

4th March 2012, 04:02 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue M.Phil from correspondence? I have done M.A in Sociology

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i have done my MA in sociology from university of jammu and now i want to pursuiv my m.phil from correspondance due to financial problem and many more..can u suggest me that is it fine for my carrier or not?

There are many Universities which provides courses in M.Phil which are University Grant Commission recognized and approved by the Distance Education Council. Streams offered in M. Phil by these institutes include English, Economics, History, Business Administration, Philosophy,, Statistics, , Education, Physical Education, Psychology, Economics, Economics, History, Commerce, Political Science, Public Administration and many more.
Candidate must have completed masters in a relevant discipline or any post graduate degree in order to be eligible for the program. Qualifying marks may vary University to University.

You can refer to the official website of the following given Universities for further detail:

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Alagappa University
Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education
Kurukshetra University

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?