3rd March 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Is a Mumbai college student eligible for Karnataka or any other university?

loowing
list of college and dates
a mumbai student is eligible to karnataka or any other university procedure
myson is appearing 12th CBSC

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do my B.Com directly after passing BPP course?
  2. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET? I am doing 12th from Mumbai and my mother is from Karnataka
  3. Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of top colleges for BMS? How can I apply for the colleges?
  5. Is a candidate passed 12th CBSE board from Navi Mumbia, eligible for Karnataka CET? Family is now residing in Karataka
  6. Colleges offering specialization course in Audiology?
  7. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  8. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University after doing B.Com from Mumbai University
  9. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  10. List of colleges or institutes offering speech therapy course in Mumbai or Karnataka for 12th passed student(Arts stream)?
  11. How to do B.Ed after finishing 2nd PUC in commerce?
  12. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  13. What is the minimum fees to get a government medical college in Mumbai, Maharashtra or Karnataka?
  14. Can an arts student from Sophia college in Mumbai get admitted to to TYBE in Pune University?
  15. When will be the admission to audiology and speech therapy course?
  16. How to give Karnataka CET for medical? I was born and educated in Mumbai
  17. Can a Delhi student eligible for appearing in Karnataka state engineering entrance exam?
  18. List of the universities in Karnataka offering Ph.D program for a private employee? -- [New]
4th March 2012, 04:00 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a Mumbai college student eligible for Karnataka or any other university?

As you have not mentioned that in Karnataka, in which course you are seeking the admission i.e either in the Medical or in the Engineering so it is difficult to tell you the exact answer.However you can refer the COMDEK eligibility rules to get more about this.For this you can visit the website as under-

http://entrance.icbse.com/comedk/eligibility/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?