6th February 2012, 10:08 PM
Fani Bhusan Puthal

How to pursue M.Phil in English?

seeking information regarding M. phil in English admission I want to pursue M. Phill. in ELT with any UGC recognised Indian universities during the academic session 2012-13 through distance mode as I am a lecturer having 14 years of teaching experience. Kindly let me know all in details. Thanks. Fani

27th February 2012, 02:39 PM
aloly

Default Re: How to pursue M.Phil in English?

hi
for m phill
The minimum qualification for M.Phil is Masters degree in the same/relevant subject. But different universities have different cut-off percentages for admission to their M.Phil courses.
27th February 2012, 03:35 PM
aalva999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fani Bhusan Puthal View Post
seeking information regarding M. phil in English admission I want to pursue M. Phill. in ELT with any UGC recognised Indian universities during the academic session 2012-13 through distance mode as I am a lecturer having 14 years of teaching experience. Kindly let me know all in details. Thanks. Fani
various universities are conduct m phill course in English the basic qualification is the post graduation in English.
universities conduct entrance examination for the selection process.
21st March 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

could you please intimate me the latest admission notifications from any Indian universities for taking admission into part-time M.Phil. in English during the current academic session 2012-13. I would be rather oblised if a timely information is served. With regards, Fani Bhusan Puthal.
30th June 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I wish to join M.Phil. in English through the part time course given by EFLU in the 2012-13 batch.I'm working as an Asst. Prof. in a private college. I have 56% in MA in English.What is my status. Kindly reply, at the earliest.
22nd June 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fani Bhusan Puthal View Post
sIR I AM ALSO LOOKING OUT TO PURSUE M PHIL IN ELT THROUGH DISTANCE MODE, EVEN I AM A LECTURE IN ENGINEERING COLLEGE I HAVE TOTAL SEVEN YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, IF YOU GET ANY INFIO ABOUT M PHIL THROUGH DISTANCE PLZ SEND ME A MAIL, MY MAIL ID [email protected]

Thank you

Rajani Thota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?