16th August 2016, 03:11 PM
muthu vishnu

How to pursue M.Sc in Geology after doing B.Sc in Chemistry?

Respect sir, I am studying in B.Sc. with Chemistry but my aim is join M.Sc Geology. Please give me some tips how can I join M.Sc. Geology. I will be very thankful to you. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MSc Geology after completing BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
  2. How to do MSc in Chemistry after doing BSc in subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Geology?
  3. How to do MSc Geology through distance course? I have passed BSc in Geology
  4. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  5. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  6. Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate?
  7. Can I apply for M.Sc Geology if completed B.Sc(BT.ZC)?
  8. Am I eligible for MSc Geology after doing BSc Physics?
  9. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  10. Which are the top universities for MSc course after BSc in Geography, Geology and Chemistry?
  11. How to pursue M.Sc in Geology after doing B.Sc in Chemistry? -- [New]
  12. How can I join MSc in geology?
  13. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  14. Which PG is better? M.Tech in applied geology, Msc petrotech. or Msc geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities conducting M.Sc Geology in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Geology in the year of 2003?
  16. Will I be able to do MSc Geology after completing BSc Geography or BSc Applied Science or BSc Geography?
  17. What is the qualification to do MSc in geology?
  18. How to join MSc Geology in distance education? I have completed BSc in Geology Distance
15th October 2017, 09:24 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to pursue M.Sc in Geology after doing B.Sc in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu vishnu View Post
Respect sir, I am studying in B.Sc. with Chemistry but my aim is join M.Sc Geology. Please give me some tips how can I join M.Sc. Geology. I will be very thankful to you. Thanks

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for M.SC geology course after completing B.SC in chemistry, because minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC geology course is B.SC with geology and any two subject combination from following subjects like Physics, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany, Environmental science.

So according to my opinion after completing B.SC chemistry, M.SC chemistry is best option for further studies.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in chemistry is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?