4th May 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to do masters in US, UK and germany? I have more than 6 backlogs

If I Have More Than 6 backlogs and are cleared,more than or equal to 60% in B.Tech And GRE 1200+ score(approx)....Then I may get the aligibility to do masters in any of these countries?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  2. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  4. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  5. Are candidates with backlogs in degree allowed to do masters?
  6. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  7. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  8. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  9. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  10. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  11. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
  12. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  13. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  14. Will I get admission in the universities in Germany after having 16 backlogs in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course? -- [New]
  16. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  17. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  18. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
13th June 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to do masters in US, UK and germany? I have more than 6 backlogs

WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY OF DOING MS AFTER COMPLETION OF MCA WITH 58% IN 10 2 AND 10 WITH 70%
2nd July 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to do masters in US, UK and germany? I have more than 6 backlogs

am a bcom computer student am i eligible for ms pls reply sir as soon as possible
31st October 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i am doing final year computer science in engg after completing i want to do ms in germany currently i've 55% should i get admission?
19th December 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

3 year degree(in INDIA) is it enough for doing MS in USA?
12th July 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in UK FOR MASTER DEGREE with 75.20% in 10th and 84.16% in 12th and 61% in BE?
9th October 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my b.tech with 62% my backlogs history is 22 am I eligible to do ms in us...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?