16th September 2012, 11:12 PM
ritwiza

How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore

I want to pursue my M.S. in Singapore.I will complete my bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering in the year 2013.I want to know what is the criteria for getting into one of the colleges in Singapore?how do i need to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether NUS is better than any US university? How can I pursue M.S. in NUS, Singapore? Job opportunities after M.S.(CSE) from NUS in Singapore?
  2. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  3. Eligibility for passed out graduates to pursue MBA in Singapore?
  4. Best colleges in India to pursue mass Communication? Best college in India, Singapore and London?
  5. Can I take admission in M.Sc Microbiology in Singapore?
  6. Best universities to pursue M.S in Singapore?
  7. How can I apply for scholarship to pursue Architecture in UK or Singapore?
  8. Will it be worth to pursue Masters in Singapore after B.Tech IT from India?
  9. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore? -- [New]
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to pursue MDS in Singapore for BDS doctor?
  11. Where can I pursue my studies after completing 3 years diploma in automobile
  12. Scholarship to study B.Tech(ME) in Singapore? Details of education system in Singapore?
  13. How can I apply for Dentist Jobs in Singapore? How much payscale should I expect if I apply for Singapore Practices? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I get a chance to do MS in Singapore?
  15. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  16. How to do masters in Singapore after doing BSc in Microbiology? Best universities that provide this course in Singapore?
  17. Which course to pick for M.E. in Singapore? Which university to select?
  18. Criteria to get admission in good universities of Singapore for pursuing M.Sc? Which exams should I take?
25th February 2013, 11:34 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore

Dear friend,

Singapore has many good universities which are internationally acclaimed and recognized and praised by education ministers worldwide all over the globe. You can do Master Degree in Singapore at either a public or private school.

You have to write GRE for this, this score is widely accepted all over the world and by many great universities.
Singapore with its world-leading education system,attracts lots of international students.

If you want to apply for MS ,you can apply to some of the top universities of Singapore like:-

National University of Singapore (NUS)

Nanyang Technological University (NTU)

James Cook University.

SIM University

Singapore University of Technology and Design

Melior International College

Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management

European Business School

These universities are excellent for doing MS and equipped with latest technology and research centres. Thats why Singapore is the most preferred destination for MS all over the world.

regards,

yash
19th August 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to write GRE to get into NUS??
9th November 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

i got gre 273
and ilets6
can i get admission in singapore
28th July 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I am currently persuing final year civil engg in Tamil nadu...what are the necessary exams to be written and what is the average score expeted to get into NUS/NTU
4th December 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?