3rd July 2011, 01:14 PM
guptaninny

Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?

hi i have completed my bds from india and i want to practice in singapore so can u plz tell me is there any enterance exam for practicing there.. what is the procedure and eligibility for applying in singapore? is there any scholarship plan there? plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  2. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
  3. Can a BDS from kings College London do practice in Singapore? Eligibility for it? -- [New]
  4. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  5. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  6. Procedure to study BDS in Singapore for 11th student?
  7. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  8. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  9. How can I apply for Dentist Jobs in Singapore? How much payscale should I expect if I apply for Singapore Practices? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Criteria for practicing in Singapore? Is there any fellowship which is mandatory?
  11. Details to pursue BDS course from Singapore?
  12. Qualifying exams that I have to appear in order to practice in Singapore? i have completed BDS from India and currently practising in India for last 3 years
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to pursue MDS in Singapore for BDS doctor?
  14. As a Dentist what should I do to work in Singapore?
  15. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  16. How to join MDS in Singapore or Newzealand after BDS in India? What would be the fee structure?
  17. Further studies in Singapore or MAlaysia or Dubai after practicing for one and half years in India?
  18. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
6th November 2011, 12:40 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?

HI,
YES, YOU HAVE TO QUALIFY THE EXAM OF MEDICAL BOARD OF SINGAPORE.
YOU HAVE TO PASS THE MBBS EXAM WITH MINIMUM 55% MARKS.
THEIR ARE MANY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR STUDY IN SINGAPOR:-

-A*STAR Youth Scholarship
-SIA Youth Scholarship
-SIA-NOL Undergraduate Scholarship
-Singtel Group Undergraduate Scholarship
-University Study Award

ALL THE BEST!
22nd December 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?

how an indian dentist can resgiter for job in singapore
26th September 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after bds?any exam for pg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?