22nd February 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?

Hi,I am a BDS holder, I have passed the Digree in India and now on going practicing in india my question is what are the options to get a chance to practice in Singapore ,? Is it is necessary to attened any test in Singapore?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  2. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  3. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  4. Qualifying exams that I have to appear in order to practice in Singapore? i have completed BDS from India and currently practising in India for last 3 years
  5. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  6. How to join MDS in Singapore or Newzealand after BDS in India? What would be the fee structure?
  7. Should I pursue MDS degree to work in Singapur? I am a married woman and I have completed my BDS degree from India
  8. Colleges in Singapore offering 2 years Bachelors degree in Management and its value in India? Procedure for scholarship from Singapore and Indian Government?
  9. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  10. As a Dentist what should I do to work in Singapore?
  11. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
  12. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  13. BDS qualified from Bangaluru who is living in UK can practice in Singapore? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  15. Procedure to study BDS in Singapore for 11th student?
  16. Scope of MDS or other PG Diploma courses in Malaysia and Singapore after doing BDS in India?
  17. Scope of MDS Dentist in Singapore?
  18. How can I apply for Dentist Jobs in Singapore? How much payscale should I expect if I apply for Singapore Practices? -- [Most Discussed]
10th April 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?

i am an MDS from india.what is the eligibility criteria for practicing in singapore except the exam.how do i apply for the exam
6th August 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?

i am a dentist from india.Can i practise or pick up a job in singapore?
9th January 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

hi at present i am an house surgeon(bds).as i am willing to work in singapore what is the procedure i am from NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES.can i practice in singapore?
17th May 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE BDS DEGREE IN INDIAN AND NOW I WANT TO WORK IN SINGAPORE
28th September 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am a BDS holder, I have passed the Digree in India and my question is what are the options to get a chance to practice in Singapore ,? Is it is necessary to attened any test in Singapore?
5th November 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i have BDS holder from india with 4year experience i want to job in sigapour
What is procedure
4th February 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i am a dental surgen(bds) in india n i wnt to practice in singapore so plz tell me wat is the proper procedure to doing practice in singapore
3rd November 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a dental surgeon in India and I have 2 year clinical experience I want practice in Singapore is it possible or what is proper procedure to doing practice in Singapore
16th April 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a dental surgeon in India and I have 3 years clinical experience. I like to practice in Singapore. How can I know about the procedures to work over there? Should I clear any qualifying exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?