8th July 2014, 11:44 AM
laxy92

Whether NUS is better than any US university? How can I pursue M.S. in NUS, Singapore? Job opportunities after M.S.(CSE) from NUS in Singapore?

hello
i want to pursue my MS Degree in NUS ,Singapore ,
is NUS is better than US Universities ,
What about the job openings in Singapore for MS in CSE from NUS.
Please reply immediately

10th April 2023, 12:09 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Whether NUS is better than any US university? How can I pursue M.S. in NUS, Singapore? Job opportunities after M.S.(CSE) from NUS in Singapore?

Comparing NUS to all US universities is difficult as it depends on various factors such as the field of study, individual preferences, and career goals. However, NUS is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in Asia, and it has a strong reputation globally.

To pursue an M.S. at NUS, you need to meet the admission requirements, which generally include holding a bachelor's degree in a relevant field and meeting the English language proficiency requirements. The specific requirements may vary depending on the program you are interested in. You can find more information on the NUS website or contact the relevant department for specific requirements.

NUS has a strong reputation in the field of Computer Science and Engineering, and there are various job opportunities available in Singapore after completing an M.S. in this field. Singapore is a hub for technology and innovation, and many multinational companies have their regional headquarters in the country. Some of the top companies that recruit graduates from NUS include Google, Microsoft, and Amazon.
10th April 2023, 02:31 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Whether NUS is better than any US university? How can I pursue M.S. in NUS, Singapore? Job opportunities after M.S.(CSE) from NUS in Singapore?

It's difficult to compare NUS (National University of Singapore) with any US university as both have their own strengths and weaknesses. NUS is consistently ranked among the top universities in Asia, and it offers a wide range of programs across various fields such as Engineering, Business, Arts, Social Sciences, and Science.

To pursue an MS in Computer Science at NUS, you need to meet the eligibility criteria, which typically includes a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university, high academic standing, and proficiency in English language (if applicable). You also need to submit your GRE scores and letters of recommendation along with your application.

NUS follows a holistic admission process that takes into account the candidate's academic performance, test scores, work experience, research experience, and other factors. The selection is highly competitive, and only the most qualified candidates are offered admission.

After completing your MS in Computer Science from NUS, you can explore job opportunities in Singapore's thriving technology industry. Some of the top employers in Singapore for computer science graduates include companies like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, IBM, and Facebook. You can also consider working for local startups or government organizations.

Singapore offers attractive job opportunities for international students, and the country's strong economy and business-friendly environment make it an ideal destination for those looking to start their careers in the tech industry. With an MS in Computer Science from NUS, you will have strong prospects for finding rewarding employment opportunities in Singapore and beyond.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?