6th July 2012, 07:48 PM
doris.shubra.santiago

How to pursue MSc Ph.d integrated degree from IISC?

a very plesant hour of the day sir

i am a student of B.Sc biotechnology first year. i want to pursue my M.Sc-Ph.D integrated degree from IISc. do i have to give GATE for this or is there any specific entrance for the very same

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  2. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  3. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD? -- [New]
  5. Am i eligible for appearing in iisc msc/phd integrated course? doing BSc in Biotechnology
  6. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  8. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  9. What is the syllabus for MSc Integrated Ph.D?
  10. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  11. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  12. Eligibility for a BE to attend Integrated PhD program at IISc Bangalore? Which exam to write for it?
  13. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  14. Previous 5 years question papers for integrated PhD in Biological Science at IISc?
  15. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  16. Is there any entrance exam conducted by IISC for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D/M.Tech+Ph.D programme? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  17. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  18. Does IISC offer MSc in genetics?
13th August 2013, 11:53 PM
radammahi

Default Re: How to pursue MSc Ph.d integrated degree from IISC?

The following categories of candidates are eligible to apply for admission to course programmes.

1) Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology or its equivalent.

2) Bachelor's degree holders in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/ Electronics followed by qualifications obtained through an examination conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE.

3) Bachelor's degree holders in Architecture/Design(for M Des programme only)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?