7th July 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietics after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?

I have completed my B.sc in Biotechnology. Can I pursue a M.sc in Nutrition and dietics? Scope and colleges in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Sc in Dietics and nutrition in South India?
  2. List of best training institutes to prepare for M.Sc Nutrition entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. How can I do MSc Nutrition and Dietetics from IGNOU through distance learning programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether B.Sc. in Dietics and Nutrition is a good course to study or not?
  5. What is the criteria for M.Sc. degree admission in Dietics and Nutrition?
  6. How should I pursue Ph.D in Nutrition after doing MSc in Microbiology?
  7. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  8. Am i eligible to pursue BSc in Biotechnology? I have passed 12th in bio science
  9. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  10. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  11. Where can i pursue Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. Biotechnology course in West Bengal?
  12. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  13. How to pursue MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology? What is the scope for this course in India? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  14. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics in Hyderabad?
  15. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  16. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Biotechnology? In which colleges are these courses available?
  17. Which are the colleges offering dietics and nutrition courses?
  18. How to pursue MSc Nutrition through distance education? I am a graduate in App Nutrition
31st October 2011, 09:51 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietics after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?

hi,
yes you can pursue for the M.Sc in nutrition and dietics
after this course you will get job in
-rural health development

good luck!
25th September 2021, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietics after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?

can msc in food and nutrition become dietetian
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?