28th June 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)?

MY NAME IS ISHANT RANA. I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.ED LAST YEAR AND WANT TO DO M.A IN ENGLISH FROM G.N.D.U. SO PLEASE TELL ME M.A (ENGLISH) CORRESPONDENCE IS AVAILABLE IN G.N.D.U OR NOT . IF YES THEN PLEASE TELL ME AT WHICH TIME ADMISSION FORM OF M.A(ENGLISH) CORRESPONDENCE IS AVAILABLE. MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected].

14th July 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)?

wat 2 do aftr eng(h)?
3rd August 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)?

I have done my BA now I want to complete my MA in Hindi correspondance.
3rd August 2011, 06:01 PM
syeda tahsheem fatima

is there any entrance exam for ma correspondence?
4th August 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know about m.a english correspondence
18th August 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know about M A english correspondence
24th August 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

My name is sunita. I completed my b.ed in 2010 from this university. I want to know is m.a english can be done in coresspondence and what is the proceedure of submiting the form and what is the last date to submit. Is it anually or semesterwise.
5th September 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

is ma correspondence available in gndu nd wt is the fees process of ma pbi
12th September 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I have done BA from GNDU and had English elective subject also in BA and completed with 50% marks in BA now i want to do MA in english, i want 2 know m i eligible for it or not and also i want 2 do with correspondence bcoz i have done BA also by distance course.pleas reply 2 my query....
10th October 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i am dolly pathania.i have done mca i want to do ma in english.i want to know i m eligible o not.
2nd December 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i have done bcom in year 1993..now i want to pursue M.A.english through correspondence...kindly guide me the procedure in this direction
22nd January 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Is M.A English(corrospondence) is available in G.N.D.U?
15th February 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO M.A.(ENG) CORRESPONDANCE AT G.N.D.U. KINDLY GUIDE
21st February 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO M.A.(ENG) CORRESPONDANCE AT G.N.D.U. KINDLY GUIDE
12th March 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation in BCA. Am i eligible for MA in English?

Please reply me at [email protected]
17th March 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.a visharad social science and later b.ed from tmv i want to pursue ma english correspondence from pune university how should i go about it
2nd September 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

is M.A. english correspondence available in GNDU? pls tell me the last date of admission forms of M.A. ENGLISH
?
8th July 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

is m.a eng. corresspondence is available at G.N.D.U? pls tell me the last date of admission forms of m.a eng. & also the fee structure.my email id is [email protected]
6th September 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

hi i have done B.C.A in 2009 and wanna do M.A English(correspondence) nw.am i elligible for that now.if Yes tell me the procedure and date of submission of forms.also tell if it is semester or annual system my emailid is [email protected] me soon
28th June 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Hiiii, i have completed my B.A correspondence from GNDU asr. can i continue with GNDU asr as a correspondence student in MA english
BA % is 45 overall and in english 50 above
15th August 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

which is the last date of admission in correspondence m.a. English by p.u. Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?