28th May 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How to read English honors in presidency college? What is the criteria?

i am a commerce class 12 student,passed with 64.8% in the aggregate and got 84 in english and 82 in bengali..i want to read english honours in presidency college..what are the criterias required for getting a chance to sit the entrance exam???????????? i am in great bustle it will kind enough to provide me neccessary guidance..

Related Questions:
  1. How to download admission in English honors/political science honors in Presidency College Kolkata
  2. What is the percentage required to get English Honors in presidency college Kolkata for CBSE board students
  3. How to be a honors in chemistry? How can I get admission in Presidency college or chemistry honors?
  4. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  5. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th? -- [New]
  6. Marks requirement for admission in Kolkata Presidency College in Mathematics(Honors)?
  7. When to apply for application form of Physics honors in Presidency college Kolkata?
  8. Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College?
  9. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  10. Cutoff marks for admission in presidency college for economics honors(BSc)?
  11. Any college offering accounts Honors?
  12. After scoring 69% marks in Arts is it possible to get presidency college with History Honors?
  13. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  14. What is the minimum marks required to get BA English honors course in Daulat Ram College?
  15. What is the criteria and syllabus for english and maths honors? What is the date?
  16. Marks required for admission in English honours at Presidency University?
  17. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
4th June 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to read English honors in presidency college? What is the criteria?

what is the date of admission test of english in presidency and what is the time of it?
4th June 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to read English honors in presidency college? What is the criteria?

what is the minimum marks required for taking english hons in presidency?
28th May 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the question pattern of English admission test in presidency college ?
5th June 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How to read in Bengali honours in Presidency?What the criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?