6th June 2011, 12:33 AM
Earthayan

After scoring 69% marks in Arts is it possible to get presidency college with History Honors?

I pass H.S exam with 69% marks in Arts. Can I able to read Precidency collage with History(81marks) honours?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff for History honors for getting admission in presidency college Kolkata? What are the related subjects? -- [New]
  2. Marks requirement for admission in Kolkata Presidency College in Mathematics(Honors)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Colleges which provides Geography honours without Mathematics?
  4. How to download admission in English honors/political science honors in Presidency College Kolkata
  5. Cutoff marks for admission in presidency college for economics honors(BSc)?
  6. How to be a honors in chemistry? How can I get admission in Presidency college or chemistry honors?
  7. How can I attend the republic day camp? I am a final year student
  8. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  9. When to apply for application form of Physics honors in Presidency college Kolkata?
  10. When are the diet forms coming into the market?
  11. How to read English honors in presidency college? What is the criteria?
  12. Which college would be best for economics honors?
  13. How much marks I should score in 12th Arts to study B.A.(English) in Presidency College, Kolkata? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  15. What is the percentage required to get English Honors in presidency college Kolkata for CBSE board students
  16. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  17. When is the presidency college Kolkata entrance exam for Arts?
  18. Model question papers for staff nurse competitive exam?
1st November 2011, 03:36 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: After scoring 69% marks in Arts is it possible to get presidency college with History Honors?

dear friend,

yes, you surely get admission because your marks in history is damn good
so don't worry.
so
best of luck..
1st November 2011, 03:43 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: After scoring 69% marks in Arts is it possible to get presidency college with History Honors?

dear friend,

yes, you surely get admission because your marks in history is damn good
so don't worry.
so
best of luck..
13th June 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage to get admission In presidency collage for ba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?