10th June 2012, 01:31 PM
sanjeevpa

How to register for CPT Exam in online?

i want to register online please send me the link for registering online
cpt

12th June 2012, 10:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register for CPT Exam in online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjeevpa View Post
i want to register online please send me the link for registering online
cpt
There are basically two stages of registration in the Common Proficiency Test.
The very first time you register for the chartered accountancy course either after qualifying secondary level of examination or any other higher qualification, you basically register for the Common Proficiency Course and once you are registered you become eligible to apply for the Common Proficiency Test as and when the examination form are available.
Now, If you are registering for the Common Proficiency Course, you will have to either download and submit the application form at designated ICAI Regional Branch or obtain the registration form from the same. There is basically no provision to register online for the Common Proficiency Course, but as far as filling up the examination form for the Common Proficiency Test is concerned, it is to be done online.

The registration for the Common Proficiency Course is open throughout the year but the examination form for the test is made available as per the schedule set by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Therefore, at this point of time, it is not possible to apply for the test as the last date to apply for the upcoming Common Proficiency Test has expired and the online application form is no more available. However, in order to download the registration form for Common Proficiency Course, Click Here.
19th November 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i have filled up the online form and paid rs.6000,i want to appear for the examination in june 2013..also i have not submitted the form to the regional office..what can i do ..please help!
19th November 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i have filled up the online form and paid rs.6000,i want to appear for the examination in june 2013..also i have not submitted the form to the regional office
19th November 2012, 03:19 PM
atin007

i have filled up the online form and paid rs.6000,i want to appear for the examination in june 2013..also i have not submitted the form to the regional office..please help!have i wasted the money?
17th April 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET CPT EXAM APPLICATION
8th October 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

how to get registration no for CPT Exams..
my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?