1st April 2011, 06:36 PM
rajmohan singh

How to register for summer training in BHEL Haridwar while doing diploma ECE 2nd year?

sir, i am a student of diploma E&CE. 2year
i want to know that' how to register for summer training in bhel haridwar.
thanks

9th April 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to register for summer training in BHEL Haridwar while doing diploma ECE 2nd year?

option 4 training 4 diploma in electronics engg.students
17th June 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to register for summer training in BHEL Haridwar while doing diploma ECE 2nd year?

sir myself Arastu tyagi ET III year student and i want to know what should i do for doing summer training from BHEL haridwar,what is the registration fees,what is the way of submitting reg.. fees
30th October 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

shitanshu shukla

sir my self shitanshu shukla ec 3 rd year student and i want to do summer training from bhel haridwar what is the registration fees,what is the way of submitting reg.. fees
2nd November 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am 2nd year student and I want to In _plant training bhel haridwar what is the registration fees,what is the way of submitting reg.. fees
4th February 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

sir how can i do summer training there......
15th February 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am prince mishra 2nd year student ec
I want do summer training
What is the way of doing ?
19th February 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

hello..sir i m student of dj polytechnic 2 year civil engg .i want to do summer training in bhel haridwar what may i do plz reply
13th March 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

helo
sir i am sachin kumar student of EC 2nd year(mrt). want todo summer training in bhel haridwar what is the way of doing plzzzzzzzzz tell me

thank u
26th April 2012, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i am rahul kumar student of 2ND year ME(AUTO) latral entry polytechnic summer trening in BHEL haridwar what may i do plz tell me my m no- 8791905294
thank u sir by
10th May 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

hello. Sir iam jitendra rawat student of desh bhagat engineering college i want to do summer training in bHEl haridwar what is the way of doing sir please do reply
thank you sir
31st October 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

sir"my name is guddu kumar i am ece student diploma 2nd year i want to summer training in bhel
5th April 2014, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i m student of ECE 4 sem student.
I want to be a summer training.
What can I do?
Plzz tell me sir
10th May 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am student of electrical engineer in 4th sem. Who affilated to HSBTE & approved by AICTE .I want do summer training in your company. How do apply the training form & how many training fee in your company.

Name -Sujit kumar verma
College name -school of diploma eng. (G.T.C.)
7th February 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I am also a student of mechanical 2 nd yr in nit uttarakhand please tell me the procedure of summer training in bhel haridwar on my email id tarunpratap.nituk3108@ gmail.com thanks
4th March 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

sir
I am a student of b.tech 2nd yr pursuing study in electrical and electronics engg.
kindly tell me the procedure for summer training in bhel,haridwar.
please reply me on [email protected]
college-RKGIT,gzb.
2nd April 2018, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Mohd Arif. I am from Moradabad. I am b tech mechanical 3rd year student from tmu moradabad. I want to summer training bhel so inform me my contact no 8393982415
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?