20th January 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Date of online CA exam? When does registration start? Registration fee?

dear sir,
i want to know that what is the date for online ca exams of 2011,and when will the registration publish and fee of registration.what is the last date for sumbitting it as all this details are not available on site of icai so i want you to please send me all this in my email id which is [email protected] wish u that ,hopefully help the details of ca exams.thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get registration of IPCC exam without qualifying for CPT entrance exam? Procedure for registration and the fee structure for registration?
  2. Date of registration and date of CPT online exam?
  3. Date of start of online registration for B.Com in PU Chandigarh? What is the fee structure? Can I do CA along with regular B.Com in PU Chd?
  4. What should I do if my registration number disappeared in 1st attempt of applying for BITSAT?
  5. Availability of AFMC 2016 application form
  6. What is the registration date for SNAP? When is the online registration going to start for SNAP?
  7. Procedure for online registration for CPT online exam? Fee structure for it?
  8. How to get registration for CS executive exam?
  9. Should SC/ST candidates pay the application fees?
  10. When the AIPMT entrance forms are made available for undergraduate course admission?
  11. How may I get admission in Symbiosis college for BBA? How may I get details about online registration and last date of form submission? What's the fee structure?
  12. Details of registration for Bachelor of Education in Madhya Pradesh and Noida? Is online registration available? Fee expenses and subjects enlisted to study? -- [New]
  13. What is the date of registration for CPT entrance exam? What are the documents to be submitted?
  14. What is the date of IBPS exam online registration?
  15. What is the validity of IPCC registration?
  16. Registration fee for CA? What is the syllabus? Important dates like registration for the exam? Important topics to be covered?
  17. How to resume my AIEEE online registration?
  18. When does the registration start for intermediate exam?
20th January 2011, 08:07 AM
darsh13s

Default Re: Date of online CA exam? When does registration start? Registration fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
i want to know that what is the date for online ca exams of 2011,and when will the registration publish and fee of registration.what is the last date for sumbitting it as all this details are not available on site of icai so i want you to please send me all this in my email id which is [email protected] wish u that ,hopefully help the details of ca exams.thanking you.
Hello,
The CA exams are conducted at the ending of an year. So you were not able to find out any details for the 2011 exam as the dates/information for the 2011 exam is not yet published.
The fees for registration will be around Rs.500/-
Keep in touch with the ICAI website for further updates.
Regards.
20th January 2011, 02:10 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Date of online CA exam? When does registration start? Registration fee?

Hello Dear,
The CA exam has been conducted on 19th december 2010 and there is no information available on its website because any notification has not been issued regarding 2011 exam. So visit its official website time to time to get to know about the next exam. I am giving you its official website.

http://www.icai.org/
20th January 2011, 05:55 PM
rks_estate

Default Re: Date of online CA exam? When does registration start? Registration fee?

Dear,

CA exam details: -

Important Dates(Tentative):

• Commencement of Examination from: June 1st week, 2011

• Last date for examination: Mid June, 2011

• Commencement of sale of Application Forms: February End, 2011

• Last date for submission of completed application form: March 3rd week, 2011

Good Luck
21st January 2011, 05:16 PM
rahul_kumar066

Date of online ca exam is starting from 1st june to last june.
For further information visit its website
21st January 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me cpt online exams date for 2011. i ddn't find any details about it..
27th January 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

When will you held online cpt in march 2011?
5th February 2011, 11:13 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Date of online CA exam
The CA exam has been conducted on 19th december 2010 and there is no information available on its website because any notification has not been issued regarding 2011 exam. visit its official website time to time to get to know about the next exam.

good luck
23rd February 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

sir can you tell me that first which date published cpt online date or cpt registration date?
26th February 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me about fees for ca
6th March 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

When the student 12class pass from art side then the student entered in join CA exam
7th March 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i want show the registration form of online examination of CA & its criteria
8th March 2011, 02:01 PM
cricket007
Banned

dear friends,

Fee Structure of ICSI:

You need to spend Rs 3,600 for the foundation program. A commerce graduate can pay a fee of Rs 7000 for Executive program and a non-commerce graduate, Rs 7750 for admission to ICSI course.

Contact Details:

"ICSI HOUSE"

22 Institutional Area

Lodi Road in New Delhi, Pin- 110 003

Tele No: 011-41504444,

Directorate of Students Services

C-37

Sector 62 in NOIDA

Pin- 201301

Tele No: 0120-4239998

Related Link: www.icsi.edu

all the best .................................
18th April 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to knw when is the registration of ca is done aftr 12 ...i hd completed my 12 nd want to do ca plz send me the whole information on my e mail id [email protected] plz its a due request
17th May 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

AFTER JUNE WHEN IS THE NEXT CA ENTRANCE & ITS REGISTRATION?
7th June 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want to know that what is the date of cpt exam of 2011 after june,and when will the registration publish and what is the fee of registration.
hopefully help the details of cpt exams.thanking you.
7th June 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want to know that what is the date of cpt exam of 2011 after june,and when will the registration publish and what is the fee of registration?
hopefully help the details of ca exams.thanking you.
26th June 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i want to know when is the next date of ca entrance exam 2011?
29th June 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i was a cat student and my account is offline, i need a re-registration application form for me to finish with two outstanding papers
8th August 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for registration along with the dates?
i want to give this November 2011 attempt so please let me know as soon as possible?
31st August 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to do ca but entrance exam date has been passed out is there any govt. institute? that i can join plz tell
20th September 2011, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

sir what is the last date for ca registration?
12th October 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, i will complete my graduation at june 2012, i want to registar for ca exams. Can you Please send me all d information about the fees and the procedures at my email id [email protected].
2nd January 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

whats the fees of c a resigstration
21st April 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am naveen. I have done mba. i want to know that what is the better college in faridabad for cs exams of 2011,and when will the registration publish and fee of registration.what is the last date for sumbitting and all every details for example what is fess, all of thinks. it as all this details are not available for me . so i want you to please send me all this in my email id which is [email protected] wish u that ,hopefully help the details of cs detail.thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?