20th September 2012, 09:18 AM
rinkal johari

How to score more marks in 12th Class being an average student?

how to score more in class 12th...as i am an average student

20th September 2012, 07:29 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score more marks in 12th Class being an average student?

First of all let me tell you very clearly that you are supposed to giving excuses to
yourself that you are an average student. There is no parameter that decides
a student class being average, below average or above average.

A student's hard work and hence the results define his status as average,
below average or above average.

You have the syllabus of the board exams and questions come right from that syllabus
so it is not at all rocket science to score 90% in 12th board.
All you need to do is, you do not have to take chances even on a single topic in any
subject. You are supposed to prepare each and every topic of every subject very well.

You should first set targets according to your persent preparation status.

Your exams will be held after February. So, your target should be to complete whole
syllabus by the end of December. If 2-3 topics remained then no issue but at least
more than 90% syllabus should be covered by December. January and February months
should be reserved for revision. If you will appear the exam after first preparation only
then you will not be able to deliver best possible answers of yours.
You will score well only if you complete the syllabus on time and proper revision is done
at least twice before the exam. During revision you are supposed to give less time
in textbooks and more time on solving questions. During solving questions, you come
to know about your weak parts. If this happens 1-2 month before the exam, you get
enough time to remove your weaknesses.
Whatever your past scores have been, you should always give your best towards
preparation and never discourage yourself by saying yourself an average student.
20th September 2012, 07:55 PM
saurav5858

hello dear
for a good marks there is no shortcut so you have to study a lot .so keep in mind no one is born intlectual so if you are a average student dont take it as negative point always remember hard work is the key of success so do hard work and gain .
and 12 th is not so hard you have limited course so learn your coarse and then revise it.then you will see what you are a average student or extraodinary student.
20th September 2012, 10:21 PM
sowmya goud

to score good marks first u need to learn important questions ies., previous question papers
20th September 2012, 11:10 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinkal johari View Post
how to score more in class 12th...as i am an average student
hi!
Please mention the many of stream in which you are appearing for 12th board exam.
Like:-
> Arts
> Commerce
> Science
20th September 2012, 11:29 PM
sonali1512

1st of all don't think yourself to be inferior,by thinking that u are an average student.now as far as scoring good marks in 12th is concerned...then my dear let me tell u ,you have got no choice but hard work...And a plan about studies.try to complete your syllabus by 1st week of january.. and then start the revision by solving question bank......then find out the chapters that requires extra attension and then learn those chapters thoroughly...then believe me...the success is your...ALL THE BEST.....GOD BLESS!!!
21st September 2012, 12:23 AM
sudha001

Hello,

Friend you have not mention in which stream you are.

But still here are some tips for you that you can follow in order to score good marks in your +2 level

1)you have to concentrate more in your class teaching and also regular study is a must at-least for 1 hour .

2)Try to solve more and more questions and also give equal importance to ecah and every subject that is in your syllabus.
you have to concentrate more in your grammar/language portion and pronunciation

3)If you are a B.Com student concentrate more on your MATHS,and ECONOMICS
subject as it will lead you to go for a b.com course

4) similarly if you want to go for engg. than you have to concentrate more on chemistry, and physics portion ..

For you i m referring some books that will help you a lot :

And the most important book is your text books if you have completed revising your book than i m guaranteeing you , you did not want to look for any sample papers .
After completing your text books you can go for online test to check your knowledge and % too.

So wishing you good luck...
21st September 2012, 03:42 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

To score more marks in 12th Class being an average student, one must follow the following tips as under-

1. Maintain a separate book of important facts and formulas and keep on looking into it whenever you are free.

2. Practice the habit of writing key points.After studying you should be able to write the key points and this would be helpful for you to revise before exams.

3. You should also refer to question banks and previous years question papers.Practice plenty of question papers and conduct mock tests to yourself so that you can answer well in exams with sufficient time.

4. Make a time table which cover all subjects.Give equal time to all subjects and greater time to math as math need practice and takes more time.
3rd October 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i have only 5months left for my board exams,i admit that i have wasted the days so far.pls help me to score best marks
24th November 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i am below average student i want study infect i work hard also but some time i get very nervous how my exam will go my and mind gets diver.how i get concentrate in study?i not completed my syllabus now i have very less time to study three months left my examination now how i will get more marks in class 12
20th December 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

being a bipc student i wasted my time knw 2 months left so ple
ase tel me hw 2 prepare fr examination
20th December 2012, 06:45 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to score more marks in 12th Class being an average student?

If you are an average student then it is important for you to score good marks in english and others selective subjects as they are helpful in increasing percentage and to get good marks in languages it is very important to get strict to the word limit as exceeding word limit will lead to deduction in marks.Rest also try to clear your concepts in other subjects and more importantly work hard.

GOOd LUCK
26th December 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

my name is S.P.lakshmi,i am an average student but i have to score more marks to enter into the MBBS course how can i score more marks?.please help me
20th March 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

hi i am student of class 11th sic .my qus is how to concentrate on 12th class study???in the starting and i wiss to top on 12th class.how?please tell me the ans.
30th June 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i only have 4 months 4 ma exams of class12 & iam very weak in physics
and chemistry ..pls help me out to get altleast above ..85 percent
19th July 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I am too weak in my studies,i have 7 more months for exam . can you please help me to score good marks
please
2nd August 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

how to get more marks in 12th language?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?