24th March 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Tricks to score good marks in board exams? I am a student of class 12th

i m the student of class 12th and i want to get highest score in my class.i want to get above 90percent.so i want to know the tricks how to score best in board exams according to time and with self study

22nd May 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tricks to score good marks in board exams? I am a student of class 12th

how to score good marks in ecet without knowing even one bit
29th May 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tricks to score good marks in board exams? I am a student of class 12th

how to score scent percent of marks?
1st June 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing in 2013 12thboard exam i want to score about 80percent,i am a average student
1st June 2012, 03:30 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

As we all know there is no substitute for hard work. If you want to score good marks its very important that you keep on working hard and do your revisions properly.
Many stresses more on the subjects they prefer. This might fetch you more marks in that particular subject but your overall percentage will go down.
So its advisable to give equal attention to all subjects and work hard to cover up all your loopholes. When you are confident enough about your preparation, tension and nervousness will automatically die down. Hope you get good marks this time. Here's wishing you all the best
5th June 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i am very tensed and having fear about12th but i will work hard to get above 1160
6th June 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

how to score 90 in all subjects in class 12 boards
8th June 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

I am preparing well for my board exam but i don't have cofident to do well. so what i should do
16th June 2012, 05:00 PM
jhlkgrwl

Some useful tricks are-

- Self study for 5-6 hours per day.
- Understand the topics well.
- Clarify your doubts from your teachers just don't let it go.
- Don't mug up your lessons.
- Attend class regularly.
- Prepare a time table and adjust more studying hours in it.
- Revise the topics on the day they where taught to you.
- Try imagining things practically.
- Concentrate in the class.
- After preparing a chapter well, solve its sample papers to test your knowledge. and you lack somewhere. Again try to understand the chapter.
17th June 2012, 10:44 AM
Audi A4

Some Tricks to score good marks in board exams

* Read the NCERT books throughly.
* After completing a chapter revise it atleast once a week.
* Clear your doubts from your teachers as soon as the occur.
* Do not hesitate while asking questions form teachers in the class.
* After reading an answer try to write it on a rough copy. The more you write the more you remember.
* Make a time table which cover all the subjects.
* After completing the course, solve the sample papers of the subjects.
* Work very hard if you want to score good marks in 12 class.
28th June 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

I'm the student of class 9th and I want to score good marks in 9th and 10th both so how to study please give me some tips.
28th June 2012, 02:59 PM
getu12

Smile Re: Tricks to score good marks in board exams? I am a student of class 12th

I will surely mention some tricks that you should follow to score good marks in class 12 exam but remember one thing to get something good you should toil hard,you should have confidence.
Here are some tricks
1.Wake up early everyday at around 4a.m , get fresh with some tea and start with such subject with require mug up because in morning you can remember things easily.
2.Study continuously during holidays for 2-3hours then have some break and again resume studying , if u get bored with a theory subject than do maths ,this will make you fresh.
3.Sleep everyday at about 12p.m.
4.During school days , after coming back from school, take a nap and then start studying.
5.Remember don't waste time because once it is gone its gone forever.
6.Pay attention in every class and never hesitate to discuss things with your teachers and friends when you face doubts and whatever you learn in class go through that notes on that very day during night.
7.If you are a science student,than prepare a chart of all formulas of physics and chemistry and maths and hang it in such a place from where you can learn every time you passed by it.
8.Solve sample papers of previous years.
Thats all friend atlast i would like to tell you a small thing that during this age we face some problems like we sleep a lot during studying. So if you are facing such problem than freshen yourself up with tea for talk with someone but don't waste time sleeping on your books. Thank you.
6th July 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

I want to gain 98% marks .
i am also a studious student but i live alone
so i dont get time for study more
please mention me the timetable of all subjects to be studied
4th August 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

good eveng suggestors......me studyng diploma computerscience i am average student but hav a goal of hvng good percentage in clg.....so give me some of the tips which helps me
7th August 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

If we prepare and work hard but we dont get any good marks.what would be the reason for it?
14th August 2012, 10:32 PM
saurabhvats1994

Smile Re: Tricks to score good marks in board exams? I am a student of class 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to score scent percent of marks?
remember dear,
scoring good marks in 10th boards is not a tough job. its just a game of showing how much you can express yourself in any of your exams. from today itself start preparing from your ncert books as about (80-85)% paper comes from ncert.

after you are done with your ncert then try to solve atleast 10 sample papers or previous years papers.

remember one thing that the checkers of the exams are much more smarter then you so dont write unnecessary things. just write that about which you know.......

best of luck
29th August 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i wanna to score above 85%
plz help me to solve my problem
plz. if u hve any advice for me t5hen plz contact me on [email protected]
30th August 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

despite studying hard i failed in physics in class 11th...now m in 12th class n i don't want to repeat it...can u tell me the right way to study physics?
1st September 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

im the student of class 12th and im good in studies but i m facing problems in solving physics numericals so anybody suggest me
3rd September 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i amappearing for 12th board exam in2014 of Maha.state board i want to score above 93% . so how should i do?
5th September 2012, 07:13 PM
sruthi nambiar

Quote:
i amappearing for 12th board exam in2014 of Maha.state board i want to score above 93% . so how should i do?
it would do good if you spent atleast 5 to 6 hours in studies.allot atleast one hour for each subject.try to solve as many types of numerical problems in physics and maths.hours of study is not the one that matters.you should study with all care
9th September 2012, 12:55 PM
sruthi nambiar

Quote:
I am preparing well for my board exam but i don't have cofident to do well. so what i should do
after studying each chapter or concept try to recollect it.if you can remember all the topics you can be sure that you have understood that topic well.if you can repeat this for all the portions you will fel a little confident.try to solve as many previous years questions and guess papers.improving your score through this also may increase your confidence level.ensure youeself that you will do well
10th September 2012, 05:33 PM
sruthi nambiar

Quote:
I am appearing in 2013 12thboard exam i want to score about 80percent,i am a average student
it is easy to score 80% in board exam even if you are an average student.all you have to do is understand your weak points.then spent more time and correct the problem.numerical problem in maths and physics are usually difficulty for students.we can find the pattern of questions which will come from each section of the subject from referring previous years questions.we can also frame our own questions.if you are a student who does self study,you get more questions from reference books.spending atleast 1 hour for a subject will do good.read the textbook and prepare notes.class note when combined with this note will give a better result
10th September 2012, 09:06 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
it is easy to score 80% in board exam even if you are an average student.all you have to do is understand your weak points.then spent more time and correct the problem.numerical problem in maths and physics are usually difficulty for students.we can find the pattern of questions which will come from each section of the subject from referring previous years questions.we can also frame our own questions.if you are a student who does self study,you get more questions from reference books.spending atleast 1 hour for a subject will do good.read the textbook and prepare notes.class note when combined with this note will give a better result
10th September 2012, 09:08 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
after studying each chapter or concept try to recollect it.if you can remember all the topics you can be sure that you have understood that topic well.if you can repeat this for all the portions you will fel a little confident.try to solve as many previous years questions and guess papers.improving your score through this also may increase your confidence level.ensure youeself that you will do well
11th September 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

*attend your classes properly
*1 time writing is better than ten times reading
*read & recall
11th September 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i am very good in studies but i get fear when i enter into the exam hall
12th September 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

i am student of diploma engineering in ME how i can preapare for exam in month
15th September 2012, 09:33 PM
sruthi nambiar

Quote:
i am very good in studies but i get fear when i enter into the exam hall
it is a very common for many of the students.we can do the training ourself to avoid this fear.taking deep breath give you relief from tension
20th September 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of class 12. And i am preparing for exam 2013. I m from middle class family. My father is businessman so i am also help him to doing the work. I m also done so many business works that's why i am not get the time for study. but i got the time after 9pm. And i am study in those time from 9pm to 12pm. But i am enable to remmeber.
What i am do ? And how i am study to get 80%.
Plz plz plz suggest me.
20th September 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of class 12. And i am preparing for exam 2013. I m from middle class family. My father is businessman so i am also help him to doing the work. I m also done so many business works that's why i am not get the time for study. but i got the time after 9pm. And i am study in those time from 9pm to 12pm. But i am enable to remmeber.
What i am do ? And how i am study to get 80%.
Plz plz plz suggest me.
22nd September 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

how can i improve my fsc marks ?now i m doing bsc but i wann to improve my previous fsc marks in chemistry sbject how can i do this n plz also guaide me about ,,,can i appear in supplymentry examz for improment f 2nd years some sbjects or only i can do this in annual papers..plzzz guaide me
1st October 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of commerce with additional subject as maths and i wanna score above 95% in 12th board exam so as to admit in SRCC, delhi as i want to be an IAS ..............plz help me..
2nd October 2012, 12:44 PM
violent viper

Hai...

Go for tuition classes timely.
Manage the time in a useful manner.
Repeated writing practice is necessary.
Get up early and start preparing.
Give rest to your brain at least for 7 hours.
Understand the concept clearly.
Do not mug it up.
Be positive always.

Best of luck...
15th October 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i am a 2 student. the problem is that i am not able to adjust time altogether with tution centers which is of no use in me. i am not able to concentrate in studies and is fully tensed. i am sure that i can achieve good marks if i could adjust time properly.i want to achieve above 90% in 12. please help me sir/madam.
20th October 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th year student.i wanted to get good marks.i cannot reading well and understand the study.
21st October 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Iam a 12th student. I get above 4th rank in 11th std. but now iam getting only 5,6,7. I have to concentrate in my studies. i have to score above 1100. please give me some tricks to improve my studies and to score above 1100 and to concentrate in my studies
24th October 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

1.Wake as early as possible and start studying.
2. Donot study continuously for hours. In a research it has been found that one should not study more than 45 minutes at one sit. So take short gaps of 10 to 15 minutes like eating something, listening music, roaming in the outside area and so and then again sit and study.
3. Donot study at a noisy place as it has been found that the concentration of the student reduces to half at a noisy place like near TV or window.
4. Study atleast 5 hours a day.
5. Sleep early.
6. Be active in sports and Extra curricular activities.
7. Focus just on the NCERT books for the concept clearence. Take guides just for numerical practice.
8. Decide your aim and if necessary take up coaching for AIEEE,IIT,etc..entrance exams clearence.
9. During the exams, study in the time period at your home when the exam is conducted at your school. For eg. If exam is conducted from 10 to 1 pm in your school then practice papers at home during this time only.
10. Prepare all your subjects before exams and do revision work only during the gaps in exams.

Hope the above information help you.

: :GOOD LUCK: :
25th October 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE GOOD BOOK TO GET GOOD MARKS
27th October 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to score above 95% in 12th board hat should i do pls help?????????????/
28th November 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I haven't studied a word yet and i'm in 12th.I'm really very scared coz after two months my board exams are gonna be start and i'm not prepared, so will i be able to prepare in to months for boards? Plz give me some tips?
2nd December 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

M a student of 12 n in few days going to conduct my board exams ... Dnt know wht to doo
tym really waits for nothing ... Sum 1 hlp me out wht shoud i dooo
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...........
7th December 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i faced problem in calculas in maths!!!
plzz suggest me some ways to overcome my fear
im afraid of calculas specially integration what can i do???
8th December 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

thanks that was helpful
9th December 2012, 06:38 PM
eshwar4

i am student of diploma engineering in ME how i can preapare for exam in month
30th December 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i am student of class 12 humanties stream i have got 78% in first term overall and in history 80%, eco 68% ,hindi72%, hsci 82% , eng 84% now.....my problem is that i want to score more but i don't understand which buk i should take whether i should take ten year or togther for practice and i didn't understand how much time i should take for study...... IS 10 hrs is enough for now.....
30th December 2012, 09:01 PM
obulasettylakshmi

yes u will score 90% marks easily by learning concept of each subject and practice formulas number of times in maths, and in sanskrit write related matter and fill the pages as posible as related matter.k all the best.
31st December 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I am student in 12 th std I m having home tution for maths eventho I understand and learn in class I get tense and scary on exam day that I will forget the sums and I actually forget it on exam time and even with physics chemistrt it is same story I want to study software engineering someone please help me :( [email protected]
4th January 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 11th non medical
i am doing studies at competion level
and now we all noe that patern of iit has been changed
for this we have to concentrate on both (competion and cbse)
and i am not dat much good to study both
so what should i do
9th January 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Well no need to get tense before exam.Start your preparation on time and keep some time for revision. Have confidence and believe in yourself and go for the exam...

If you still face any problem while studying you can mail me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?