27th December 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Having 76 in physics, 74 in maths and 52 in chemistry am I eligible for BITSAT?

sir i have scored in p-76 m-74 c-52 weather i am eligibile for bitsat ?
And if i have cleared bitsat but i have not 75% in pcm will they take me in for admission or not ?

3rd January 2014, 04:15 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Having 76 in physics, 74 in maths and 52 in chemistry am I eligible for BITSAT?

Any appearing candidate need to score aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th class examination. It should be recognized by Central or State board or its equivalent. Candidate appearing for 12th class examination or passed the 12th class examination are eligible to BITSAT. If a student has applied for more than one attempt in 12th class the last result score will be considered.
5th January 2014, 12:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having 76 in physics, 74 in maths and 52 in chemistry am I eligible for BITSAT?

We are extremely sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for BITSAT with these marks. The eligibility criteria for BITSAT is 75% or more in aggregate in Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry in 10+2 with 75% or more in English in your 10+2. Since your aggregate is below 80% so you are not eligible for the BITSAT entrance exam. However you can give other entrance exams through which you can get admission in the IITs and NITs as well as other government engineering of your state. But you are eligible for IITs only if you have 60% in aggregate. Even for the reputed private institutions of India, you need to have 60% in aggregate.

Even if you get to appear for the entrance exam,you will be definitely chucked out in the verification round during the counselling and admission. It is clearly mentioned in the eligibility criteria of BITSAT that you need to have atleast 75% in aggregate in Physics,Mathematics/Biology and adequate proficiency in English.
7th April 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir, for bits examination if i can practice previous question paper of biits...is it benifit for me nd any other book prefer me for practice...please...
9th May 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,if i can get an aggregate of 260marks in bitsat exam,am i eligible for an admission in any bitsat college.
I got 94% in 12th examination...please..?.
20th May 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i will got 50 in maths ,93 in chemistry , 65 in physics and mu aggregate is 67 am i eligible for bitsat 2014..n i gave cbse board also in year 2014
11th August 2014, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir i hv got 77- maths,79- chem. And 78- phy. 83- english And my overall percentage is 73% in cbse 12th board.is i am eligible for bitsat 2015...
Plz ans me
21st March 2015, 11:21 PM
baggu helper
Member+

BITSAT 2015 is the Birla Institute of Technology and
Science Admission Test for admissions to the
engineering degree courses at the BITS campuses in
Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.

Follow these steps for sure...

1.Candidates must have completed their 10+2 from
a recognized Board in the country.
2.Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75%
in aggregate in the subjects of Physics,
Mathematics and Chemistry.
3.In addition, they must have secured a minimum of
60% in each subject separately.
4.Candidates must be proficient in English.
29th April 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

IF I SCORE APPROXIMATELY 330 MARKS IN BITSAT BUT GET ONLY 65% MARKS IN 12TH BOARD EXAM THEN CAN I WILL BE SELECTED ON THE BASIS OF BITSAT RESULTS .
23rd June 2015, 05:52 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

BITSAT stands for:- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test .
This exam is conducted every year for entrance in engineering as well as in architecture degree courses.

The eligibility criteria is listed below:-

You should have passed 12th with 75% aggregate marks in Physics,Chemistry,Maths.
You have have passed 12th from a recognized university or state board.
Candidate should have secured individually 60% of marks in Physics ,Chemistry,Maths,English.
Candidate should be able to read as well as write English.

For further information you can visit the listed below website:-
www.bitsadmission.com

I hope you got it.
18th April 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Having aggregate marks 75% in 2 and 65% in pcm and 52% in maths. Am i eligible to write bitsat entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?