28th April 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How to seek admission in BBA in any good Delhi University college?

i want to seek admission in bba course in any good delhi university college

10th August 2012, 04:18 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to seek admission in BBA in any good Delhi University college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to seek admission in bba course in any good delhi university college
You haven't mentioned you academic details. The colleges affiliated to Delhi University has certain criteria to be met to make a candidate eligible to apply for admission.
Most of the institution require minimum 60% aggregate marks in class 12 or equivalent, from a recognized board/school to make you eligible to apply for admission.
You might have to appear for the entrance examination as well.
I would advice you to contact the admission department of the college you want to apply in to know about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?