2nd January 2010, 07:13 AM
mrrajaraman

How to serve govt. Better?

Though my age has barred to write service commision exams, i would like to serve in an dept., say, traffic control, mvi`s etc. Is it possible pl.help

2nd February 2010, 04:42 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to serve govt. Better?

Hello
You haven't specified that which age group do you belong as that will help us in providing acurate answer for your query.
2nd February 2010, 08:48 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Serve.gov is your online resource for not only finding volunteer opportunities in your community, but also creating your own. Use Serve.gov to help you do your part. America’s foundation will be built one community at a time – and it starts with you.

Serve.gov is managed by the Corporation for National and Community Service.
4th February 2010, 04:49 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

constitution is a set of rules for government—often codified as a written document—that enumerates the powers and functions of a political entity. These rules together make up, i.e. constitute, what the entity is. In the case of countries and autonomous regions of federal countries the term refers specifically to a constitution defining the fundamental political principles, and establishing the structure, procedures, powers and duties, of a government. By limiting the government's own reach, most constitutions guarantee certain rights to the people.
5th February 2010, 04:14 PM
er_sheetal2005

Hi. . I want to give you a suggestion.hope you will get my point.if you really want to serve the govt. You may be a social worker.you may participate in social activities.you can join politics.you can serve the nation .you can serve people. . Good luck.
10th February 2010, 11:02 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

if you want to serve the government,and you age is not as required for the any goverment job.
then i will suggest you to be a social worker,and a make your own trust for the help of poor person,in this way you can serve your government.
10th February 2010, 11:03 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

if you want to serve the government,and you age is not as required for the any goverment job.
then i will suggest you to be a social worker,and a make your own trust for the help of poor person,in this way you can serve your government.
14th February 2010, 10:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

I wish everyone could see the difference this program has made in the youth in our community.We are also in the process of becoming a Nonprofit organization so that we can serve our community better.
14th February 2010, 10:59 PM
thakurbaba307

you can serve the country by helping government in those areas which are of utmost concern to government like poverty alleviation,adult education,slums development etc.....you volunteer and help such out of the line people to lead a better life...in this way you will not only serve the government but the whole country.
20th February 2010, 09:04 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
if you are really determine to serve for the country,and you age is too much then you can not go for any government job,
but you can do social welfare for the poor people,
and in this way you can serve also your government.
ok best of luck.
30th June 2010, 07:47 PM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

you are always open to govt. posts
there are need of workforce in govt.sector.see employment news.
30th August 2010, 09:57 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
According to me people are the strength of Govt.,so serve the men then that will be the service to the govt.
there are so many areas which are of utmost concern to government like poverty alleviation,adult education,slums development go for those sector.

Good luck.
31st August 2010, 11:26 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

though you havent given your Age...but still if you really want to be a good citizen...and serve the GOVT...you can also do it sitting at your home...At list aware the public in all sectors so that things like corruption,poverty etc are solved...you can also join an NGO if you want to serve the country...
3rd September 2010, 01:33 AM
sanjusabu

Dear friend,
govt is made of public. As you want to serve govt. Better make the public understand to help the govt to get better services from govt.
I think if you can do that then you can serve govt. Better.
Good luck.
15th October 2010, 01:03 AM
docshakti

hi'
firstly for serving govt. age is never a factor which can stop you from doing this.there are many ways you can be a good social worker and help people and serve govt.if you want to do govt. jobs then there are so many jobs given by govt. in which age is never a factor you can go for those jobs according to your interest.
all the best
2nd February 2012, 09:46 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
If you really want to serve the govt , you may become a social worker. You may participate in social activities.You can join politics and serve the nation.You can serve people.........
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?