20th September 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for marine colleges after cracking IIT?

Respected teacher...! After cracking IIT or getting rank in AIEEE how should i should apply of marine colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes in Mumbai giving admission for Marine Engineering without cracking IIT JEE exam?
  2. IIT Entrance
  3. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  4. List of few good colleges for marine engineering?
  5. What can I do after doing B.Tech Civil? Am I eligible for Marine Engineering? What other courses are available and how can I apply for them? List of good colleges for marine course?
  6. Top scoring topics in Maths for cracking IIT?
  7. Which subjects to take to become an IPS officer after cracking IIT? I am a student of class 9th
  8. List of top IIT and NIT colleges which offer M.Tech Marine Engineering?
  9. How can I apply for M.Sc Marine Engineering if completed B.Sc general? Best university for M.Sc Marine Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Books to be referred for cracking IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  12. What can I do after doing B.Tech Chemical? Am I eligible for marine engineering?
  13. What is the criteria to enter into IIT by cracking GATE?
  14. What is the criteria to enter into IIT by cracking GATE?
  15. Can I apply for marine engineering after completing my 12th? I am interested in marine engineering
  16. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  17. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Which institute is the best for cracking the IIT JEE entrance exam in Delhi?
13th August 2017, 12:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I apply for marine colleges after cracking IIT?

After clearing the JEE (earlier AIEEE), you have to participate in online counseling process to get admission in marine college. You have to choose your preference stream and college during choice filling in the counseling. You can change your choices before you lock them. So, fill the choices carefully and cross check the same before locking them. After locking your choices for stream and college, you have to wait for result of first round of counseling.
After getting the result of first round of counseling, if got seat in any college, then you have to visit the respective campus with in the prescribed time to complete the admission process.
Otherwise, you have to repeat the process for 2nd round of counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?