11th August 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in Andra Pradesh after completion of B.Sc Agriculture in Telangana?

Sir/Mam, If an Andra Pradesh candidates study B.Sc Agriculture in Telangana can they get jobs in Andhra Pradesh? What is the minimum procedure required for the same? Can you please give me the details soon as possible? Thank you!

13th August 2017, 01:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Andra Pradesh after completion of B.Sc Agriculture in Telangana?

India is federal country where all citizens have right to work in any state provided Parliament of India has not put state residence as one of qualification required to apply for that particular job.

You can apply for jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completion of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from Telangana if you meet all necessary eligibility criteria as mentioned in notification issued by State Government of Telangana. You may not be eligible for reservation benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?