11th May 2012, 08:29 PM
Jeevita25

How should I apply for SSLC exam if I am a repeater and wrote exams 7 year back and failed 4 subjects?

may i know how to apply for SSLC exams for repeaters and i wrote my exams 7 years back and failed in 4 subjects and i want it to be clear now. please do the needful.....

25th July 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for SSLC exam if I am a repeater and wrote exams 7 year back and failed 4 subjects?

How should I apply for SSLC exam if I am a repeater and wrote exams 8 year back and failed 4 subjects?
1st March 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for SSLC exam if I am a repeater and wrote exams 7 year back and failed 4 subjects?

my mother is willing to write 10 th exam...unknowly she was not aware of the online registration for 10 exam..and date of submission is also over...how can she apply again...
25th April 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i write improvment exam as i have less mark in one subject
20th May 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I just want to know that I write matric in 2008 n fail 2 subjects n I still want
to get the 2 that I have fail please
19th December 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

HI PLEASE HELP ME i did write my sslc exam bcz my school did not give the exam for me bcz they want 100% result they told me that they will give next year but this year they did not inform me now they r telling its time up this year also u cannot what to do please help me.
24th February 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i am now in k s a i wand complit my 10th exam now 12 year finish my age 30 what can i do for my exam ?
25th March 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I completed my sslc in 2006 with 2 subjects failed now I need to clear it and I dont know my register numbr plz help me
28th April 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

how should i apply for sslc exam ..i am a repeater ..i wrote my exam 4 years back and i passed all subject ......but my percentage was very less some papers ...now i want to improove that now what i do ...
29th April 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i am a student who had passed 2 with 86%. what are way before me to become doctor?
13th July 2014, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

i wrote 2 suppelementary papers. (sslc board karnataka) failed in one subject. i hope i can get gud marks. can i give it for re corrections... what is the procedure
30th June 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

one of my friend in chennai who wrote his SSLC exam 10 years back and had few subjects to clear and didn't give any attempt for writing the exams but now he is really willing to clear them now ..pls tell me soon can he clear them now.
23rd November 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I first appeared for SSLC exam in Jul 2000 and failed in 2 subjects viz; Science and maths and passed in other subjects. Can I now appear for these subjects for completion of the SSLC exam?
7th May 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I need to write exams again of 2 subjects then I need to no when was exam in June
30th November 2019, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I am sscl exm filed 8 years back I write sscl exm pls help me
3rd January 2021, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I failed the SSlC examination in 2012 I can't write the exam in this year
1st April 2021, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for SSLC exam if I am a repeater and wrote exams 20 year back and failed 2 subjects?

I first appeared for SSLC exam in Jul 2002 and failed in 2 subjects viz; Social and maths and passed in other subjects. Can I now appear for all subjects for completion of the SSLC exam?
Where should I apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?