4th April 2011, 08:26 PM
IRSHAD iqbal

How should I change my applied course in AIEEE admit card from B.Tech to B.Arch?

could anybody suggest if could change the course from AIEEE b tech to AIEEE b arch for which i got the admit card,i wanted to apply for AIEEE B ARCH mistakely applied for AIEEE b tech ,it was a shock to see the admit card for course AIEEE B TECH,I WANT TO APPEAR FOR AIEEE B.ARCH.I WOULD BE GRATEFUL ,IF YOU COULD SEND YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTION TO MY EMAIL ID.( [email protected] )

28th May 2011, 06:11 PM
stranger351

Default Re: How should I change my applied course in AIEEE admit card from B.Tech to B.Arch?

Sorry there is no chance of changing your course after receiving of your admit card..
However you can try you can contact CBSE about this concern.
Or you can know about it on AIEEE official website i.e. http://aieee.nic.in
But again i think there is no solution now because you received your admit card..
26th November 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I change my applied course in AIEEE admit card from B.Tech to B.Arch?

i hav filled wrong information in aieee form.i want re-register myself.what to do?i got my registration no. also thatswhy they r not registering me again?pls help me u can reply to my email id [email protected]
26th November 2011, 11:07 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRSHAD iqbal View Post
could anybody suggest if could change the course from AIEEE b tech to AIEEE b arch for which i got the admit card,i wanted to apply for AIEEE B ARCH mistakely applied for AIEEE b tech ,it was a shock to see the admit card for course AIEEE B TECH,I WANT TO APPEAR FOR AIEEE B.ARCH.I WOULD BE GRATEFUL ,IF YOU COULD SEND YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTION TO MY EMAIL ID.( [email protected] )
Dear Friend,
Sorry to say but you can not alter your stream after submitting your form.As you have got admit card already you can not do anything.

You can take a chance and can contact the authority concerned. They are only one who can help you in this regard. So go the the official website of the AIEEE and contact the authority concerned.

http://www.aieee.nic.in

Best Wishes.....
4th December 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I applied online recently for the aieee.But there occured a mistake,I submitted b.arch instead of b.e. Please suggest me what to do?
here is my [email protected]
and my phone no. is-8876543163
4th December 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

by mistake i fill wrong Demand draft number in my AIEEE entrance examination form.Now what can I do? How can i correct it ? plz give me advice. my email id is [email protected]
4th December 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

By misatake i fill wrong Demand draft number on my AIEEE entrance examination form. now what can I do? how can I correct it? Plz give me advice.
4th December 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

By mistake i fill wrong Demand draft number on my AIEEE entrance examination form .Now what can I do? How can I correct it? plz give me advice.
22nd December 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

How should I change my applied course even after submmition of fee by master visa card to AIEEE 2012
11th April 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Could you inform me the meaning of " STATE CODE OF ELIGIBITY"

Example: Student is native of Pondicherry state and studied only Intermediate ( 10 2) Andhra Pradesh

Against "STATE CODE OF ELIGIBITY", student should write Code Number of Pondicherry or Code Number of Andhra Pradesh.

If Code Number has to be changed what student should do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?