26th August 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

How should I chose subjects for my M.A? I want to select tourism study or rural development program and I've done BA graduation

Dear sir, my name is andreana sariang and i'm from meghalaya ,i had jst passed my BA graduation this year and i'm filled with confusion with what to opt next , the thing is ive been thinking on finishing my MA later and to do a professional course first, that will be able to give me a job as soon as possible.so the sonfusion here is that , what should i go for, tourism study or rural development program please suggest me for i do not know which course has a wider scope for getting a job later on ...... looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible THANKING YOU MS ANDREANA SARIANG

Related Questions:
  1. Process to get admission for Ph.D course?
  2. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria?
  3. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  4. How to get application form for Masters in Rural Management course for the year 2012?
  5. How to pursue M.E in Rural development through distance mode?
  6. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What is the full form of NABARD?
  8. Which under graduation course is best to study in Tourism field? -- [New]
  9. Which subject is best for Phd course after MA in Geography?
  10. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Am I eligible for government teacher job after completion of graduation in rural development?
  12. How can I get a government job after completion of post graduation in post tourism study?
  13. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Top institutes in India conducting MBA in Rural Management? Which are the entrance exams for MBA in Rural Management? Is MAT sufficient for admission in those institutes?
  15. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years question Papers
  16. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Annamalai University B.A. Economics Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What are the subjects in Bachelor of Tourism Management course?
5th April 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I chose subjects for my M.A? I want to select tourism study or rural development program and I've done BA graduation

tell me about all the career options after 12th commerce, like CS, CA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?