17th March 2016, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

Which under graduation course is best to study in Tourism field?

I am studying in 12th right now and about to appear for my board exam. I want to study under graduation course in Tourism field after this. So i need to know that which is the best under graduation course to study for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a government job after completion of post graduation in post tourism study?
  2. What should I study in Graduation to further work in Travel and Tourism field?
  3. How to get a government job after doing graduation and PG in Tourism sector?
  4. Is there any scholarship exam available to study Tourism in Abroad for Diploma student?
  5. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to appear in NET Exam in Tourism field?
  7. How much salary can i expect in Tourism field after graduation?
  8. Further studies after Post Graduation in Travel & Tourism Management?
  9. Internship of 45 days in Kerala for MBA(Travel & Tourism) 2nd semester student?
  10. Which course I should go for after my Graduation? MBA or Masters in Tourism Management?
  11. What are the job prospects for me after doing graduation in Tourism from IGNOU?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  13. How should I chose subjects for my M.A? I want to select tourism study or rural development program and I've done BA graduation
  14. Can I study MBA after completion of B.A.(History & Tourism)? Scope of this course?
  15. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  16. What should I study after completion of BSc in Tourism
  17. Procedure for doing Ph.D. in Tourism field by CUK?
  18. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
17th March 2016, 09:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which under graduation course is best to study in Tourism field?

As per my knowledge I would like to suggest you to pursue a degree course in Hotel Administration and tourism that is BSC in Hotel Administration and tourism after completion of your class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board. You have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the top universities of our country where you want to seek admission.

List of colleges where you can pursue this course:

Hope Institute of Hospitality Management Private Limited ,New Delhi

Cradle Institute of Management ,New Delhi

The hotel School ,New Delhi
17th March 2016, 11:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which under graduation course is best to study in Tourism field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th right now and about to appear for my board exam. I want to study under graduation course in Tourism field after this. So i need to know that which is the best under graduation course to study for me?
There are many courses available in the Tourism field to study in graduation. The courses like BBA in Travel and Tourism, B.Sc in Tourism Management, B.A in Tourism Studies, Bachelor of Tourism Administration etc. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2. The duration of the course is 3 years. The aspirant can choose any one of the courses given above for his studies in graduation. The course is available in many colleges/institutions in India like
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?