30th June 2013, 09:30 AM
priyanka sahuu

How should I crack AIIMS entrance exam?

Is studying only NCERTtextbuk not sufficient to crack aiims entrance exam.

22nd May 2015, 03:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I crack AIIMS entrance exam?

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science and the examination is conducted by the AIIMS New Delhi. The examination is conducted for the admission of candidates in MBBS and other courses. There are only 6 institute in India.

The eligibility for the examination are candidates must have passed or pursuing the board 10+2 examination. The examination is conducted online based only. Candidates must have PCB as main subjects.

As compared to the applicant number of seats are very less. So the examination is tough and the questions I the examination are asked from Physics,Biology and Chemistry with 20 questions of General knowledge. So it is must needed to have good general knowledge.

NCERT is enough if you go through it line by line and make your concept clear on each of the topic. You can also take help of various competitive books for the AIIMS available in the market as practice.

To get the syllabus for the examination visit at www.aiimsedu.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?