9th April 2012, 11:57 PM
gandamsetty

How many hours should I study to crack AIIMS entrance?

hi sir,
i am a student who is going to step into the junior intermediate.how many hours should i study from the beggining to break aiims entrance?
NOTE:I am a student of SSC
waiting for the prosperous advice of the dignitory.

1st July 2012, 06:17 PM
suhaib ahmad

Default Re: How many hours should I study to crack AIIMS entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandamsetty View Post
hi sir,
i am a student who is going to step into the junior intermediate.how many hours should i study from the beggining to break aiims entrance?
you should or rather you must study for a definite limit.By this i mean, that much which don't gets on your nerves. Study has to be a fun oriented process, it should not make one bored. i have seen many students who study for long duration at a length but it doesn't yield them much. i suggest you to study in intervals , it will really enhance your learning capability and remove the boredom which you can otherwise feel. in addition, you should study according to a time table.
1st July 2012, 06:17 PM
suhaib ahmad

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandamsetty View Post
hi sir,
you should or rather you must study for a definite limit.By this i mean, that much which don't gets on your nerves. Study has to be a fun oriented process, it should not make one bored. i have seen many students who study for long duration at a length but it doesn't yield them much. i suggest you to study in intervals , it will really enhance your learning capability and remove the boredom which you can otherwise feel. in addition, you should study according to a time table.
16th September 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY I GIVE THE TIME FOR BEST PREPRATION OF NEET 2013?
29th May 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i jst passed 12(ISC). how should i prepare to crack AIPMT & AIIMS? Remember i belongs to a poor family. Can i be able to crack these exams without any doing any coaching?
16th June 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

how many times a student give aiims/neet entrance exam
22nd February 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i crack upsc in just 10 months?i want to make it to the final list?i have only 6 months before pre and another 3.5 for mains..is it at all possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?