2nd September 2012, 03:17 PM
rakesh5057

How should I do MBA in Abroad?

what is the way to do MBA in abroad...please give me some tips

4th October 2012, 04:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I do MBA in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh5057 View Post
what is the way to do MBA in abroad...please give me some tips
It is good to see that you are Interested to study your MBA Course from abroad colleges. But to study abroad is not easy procedure, first you need a good financial Background and after that you have to scored good marks in abroad entrance test like TOEFL/IELTS along with GMAT test.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Aptitude test and this is one of the most famous examination for those candidates who are interested to take admission in abroad colleges.

Firstly there is no minimum and fixed criteria to apply for this examination, If you want to take admission in MBA Course then you can apply for this examination when you are pursuing your final year Bachelor degree course, You have to scored 700+ marks in your GMAT Examination to get seat in top business schools of abroad.

You have to registered for this test by Online from the official website, or by mail or by phone.

Along with this test you have to qualified the any one of the examination, TOEFL or IELTS. This is English Proficiency test and you need to scored good marks in any one of the examination to get seat in good colleges.

When you cracked all these examinations, then you can apply for the admission in abroad colleges, Firstly you have to choose the country and college in which you want to take admission, you can choose colleges on the basis of your marks in your entrance test.

When you satisfied the minimum eligibility mentioned in the college website then you can apply for the admission, you have to fill the admission application form 1 year before the academic session starts, please check the official websites of abroad colleges for more details.
4th October 2012, 06:08 PM
samratguha

Hi friend.
If you are looking for MBA from abroad than kindly visit the link below. Your all queries will be solved as it contain detailed information of management courses in India as well as abroad.

www.shiksha.com

www.rdicentre.com , associated with TOP UK Universities, you can do your MBA from home, your work place or just anywhere where you have access to a System and an internet connection.

On completion you get the same certificate as that of a full time student as there is no difference in the course content. This way you save on your expenses and at the same time get an International MBA.
4th October 2012, 07:05 PM
murugeshwarankkl
Member+

Click the below link

http://www.infozee.com/channels/mba/usa/eligibility.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?