26th August 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How to do NET after passing M.Com with 58%?

i am M.Com passed with 58% i want to do net...please tell me how to do it

4th October 2012, 11:45 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do NET after passing M.Com with 58%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am M.Com passed with 58% i want to do net...please tell me how to do it
Well, it is good to see that your aim is to apply for the NET(National Eligibility test). This examination is one of the most famous examination to certified candidates for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship Post. The examination is conducted two times in a year i.e in June and December every year.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and result was also updated in the official website. If your aim is to become Lecturer in some colleges and Universities then you need yo cracked the NET examination, you can also go for P.hd courses after cracking NET.

You need Master degree course with Minimum 55% marks to apply for the NET Examination. Final year Post graduates also apply provisionally for this examination.

Notification of this year December NET Examination is going to be Published soon in this Month and after publishing the notification you are eligible to fill online application form of NET, the application fees for general candidates is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank. After filling the application form online, you have to print and send it to the respective NET centers.

You have to select 1 subjects in NET examination on the basis of your post graduation, Paper-I is common for all candidates, but other two papers is based on the subjects you choose. syllabus you can download from the official website.

So, please visit the official website of UGC for complete details about NET.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
4th October 2012, 06:59 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do NET after passing M.Com with 58%?

hai,

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. NET exam Being Conducted by UGC.

This exam will be conducted for the award of junior Research Fellowship(JRF) and also for eligibility into Lectureship.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

**The candidate should have a citizen of india.

**The candidate should complete the graduation from any recognized university.

**Candidate should have to score a minimum of 55% of marks in their post graduation course in order to be eligible for this exam.

Relaxation is there in percent of marks upto 5% for tech candidates of sc/st category.

AGE LIMIT:

There is no upper age limit for the candidate lectureship.

But for JRF candidates the age limit between 19 to 28 years.

for more information visit the site:
http://www.ugcnetonline.in/

regards......santhosh...........

all the best..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?