9th May 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How should I get admission in Delhi University?

how to get admission in Delhi University....plese tell me how should i get admission

17th October 2013, 03:30 PM
JETAIRWAYS

Default Re: How should I get admission in Delhi University?

There are different exam for different university.You have to find the entrance exam for Delhi university.It will be held in April or May.You have to register for that exam.To take admission in Delhi is quite difficult because there is lots of student who wants to get in Delhi university.So prepare well and get into Delhi University.All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Studying in Noida, living in Delhi: Admission possible in Delhi University or IP University after 12th? 26 30th May 2020 03:02 PM
Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation? 9 21st June 2017 12:29 PM
How many seats are reserved for reservation quota in Delhi University for 2 years full time MBA? Percentage required to get admission in Delhi University through FMS entrance exam? 4 10th May 2014 09:54 AM
From where can I get the mass communication form of Delhi University and IP university? Criteria for admission in Delhi University and IP university? 7 6th May 2014 05:10 PM