14th August 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How should I get my roll number for the NDA test which is to be held in August?

sir,
i had applied for my NDA test which is held on 21 august nd i did'nt get my roll no.
now please tell me what to do??

15th August 2011, 01:53 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I get my roll number for the NDA test which is to be held in August?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i had applied for my NDA test which is held on 21 august nd i did'nt get my roll no.
NDA Examination was Conducted by UPSC Twice in a year and To apply for NDA Examination you need to complete your 12th examination and If you have already Apply for NDA-II Examination which are going to be held on 21/Aug/2011, then Its Good, So please start your Preparation If you are Interested to crack the NDA Examination.

The Candidates will get his Admit card soon and In case if you will not get your admit card, then you can download your Venue Information directly form the UPSC Official website.

The Venue Information Link are availiable in the UPSC website, So please visit the UPSC website and Click on the Venue Information Tab and then enter your form Number/Registration ID to get your Hall Ticket.

When you have enter the Form Number or Registration number in UPSC website then you will get all the Information about your NDA-II Examination. You will get your Examination center/Examination center code or your Roll Number, So please download your Venue Information form the Given Website OR wait for the few Days, You will definitely get your admit card If you have fill the application form Correctly and For more information contact the UPSC Concerned department.

Download Venue Information
15th August 2011, 02:00 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I get my roll number for the NDA test which is to be held in August?

Now you should visit the UPSC website where you can find you all information and roll number but UPSC also sends roll number through the post if you did not receive then contact here at UPSC website – www.upsc.gov.in
15th August 2011, 03:38 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
dear friend,
to get the roll no. of nda exam, you will have to visit the official website of upsc because the nda exam is conducted by upsc.
their website is
www.upsc.gov.in
you will have to enter your registration number in the website. you will get your examination center and roll number from there.
you must take a print out of the roll number which you can use for giving the exam.
11th April 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

i want find roll no registration-id:11208316716 transaction-id:19009451
14th April 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

find my roll no. my registration no. 11207690974
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?