15th August 2011, 05:47 PM
Sarvesh Chelani

How to get the roll number for the NDA exam which is going to be held in August?

How I get Roll no. for Nda 11 Exames Which will be held on 23 august

31st August 2011, 01:35 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the roll number for the NDA exam which is going to be held in August?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarvesh Chelani View Post
How I get Roll no. for Nda 11 Exames Which will be held on 23 august
Sorry For Late Reply !!

But the NDA -II Examination was already completed on 21/Aug/2011 and If you have already appeared this examination then its good, And In case you have not appeared this examination then please apply for NDA Examination again, the Notification of NDA (i) 2012 Examination was Going to be Published Soon in the month of December 2011.

>> And To get the roll number of NDA Examination, You need to visit the UPSC Official website, Before the examination, the venue Information link was availiable in the official website and candidates must have to enter his Registration Number OR application form Number to get your roll number and Other details.

So, please always visit the UPSC website and get your Venue Information and Your Roll Number before the examination.

And If you missed the NDA Examination, then please apply for the NDA (I) 2012 Examination, so if your age should between 16.5 to 19 years, then you are eligible for NDA Examination.

And If you need more Information about the examination then please check the UPSC Official website -

http://upsc.gov.in
31st August 2011, 05:57 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: How to get the roll number for the NDA exam which is going to be held in August?

But the NDA -II Examination was already completed on 21/Aug/2011 and If you have already appeared this examination then its good, And In case you have not appeared this examination then please apply for NDA Examination again, the Notification of NDA (i) 2012 Examination was Going to be Published Soon in the month of December 2011.

>> And To get the roll number of NDA Examination, You need to visit the UPSC Official website, Before the examination, the venue Information link was availiable in the official website and candidates must have to enter his Registration Number OR application form Number to get your roll number and Other details.

So, please always visit the UPSC website and get your Venue Information and Your Roll Number before the examination.
URL="http://upsc.gov.in"

Thanks!!
29th March 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE CLEARED MY NDA EXAM WHICH WAS HELD ON 21 AUG 2011
AND NOW I HAVE TO GO FOR SSB
BUT I LOST MY ROLL NUMBER CARD (WRITTEN)
BUT I REMEMBER MY ROLL NUMBER 150242

KINDLY TELL ME HOW CAN I GET PRINTED ROLL NUMBER CARD AGAIN
5th April 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

GIVE MY ROLL NUMBER FOR NDA EXAM WHICH HALD IN APRIL
5th April 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

i hv fill up onlyn nda enterance test...... hw will i get my roll number????????
9th April 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

what is my roll no for nda examination vishal thakur s/o shashi pal thakur my registration id no is 11206294355
14th April 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

my registration no.11207690974
14th June 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

19-08-2012 nda(2) exam rollnumber
17th June 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

how i got roll no. for NDA exam.
5th July 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

when i will able to know my rollno of nda.ll.
19th August 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i forgot my roll no. Pls help me sir my reg. Id is11205384766 give me rply on this no.8143110034
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?